chapter 2 the Krew is back

Gold's POV

I couldn't believe that Prince had cheated on me I-I........... I thought he was a good person I thought I loved him....... I thought he loved me but it was all a lie....... We had to leave now I had used my powers and they would not forget that even if it was just before they got knocked out if I know them at all he won't forget it..............

I was crying into Funneh she was just as mad at him as I was but she was the one being strong enough to care for me....... Thank God I have her and the Krew

Ping, ping

Funneh grabbed her phone and turned it on a smile spread across her face when she read whatever if was

"Looks like we are living with the Krew!" Funneh said excitement clear in her voice! It washed away every inch of sadness I felt I was going to see the Krew again it's almost been a year!

"Thank God! We haven't seen them in forever! I can't wait!!" Were the only words I could say but no words could explain how happy I was and it was clear funneh felt the same way! Funneh then frowned.......

Funneh's POV

The next text I saw was bad I hadn't told them about Alec and Prince yet I had only asked if we could live with them....

Funneh- hey Draco mind if me and Gold came to live with you? 

Draco- yeah........ We actually really need you guys right now....

Funneh- we? oh you mean you, rainbow, and lunar, right!

Draco- yeah........ Look, this evil is threatening our town in Canada they are called the Murder of Crows, they are a group of people with powers like us........... And we need help...........

Funneh- we will be there as soon as we can.........

"Gold we are leaving tomorrow"

"Oh, but I thought we were leaving this weekend? Eh, well I don't care I can't wait to see Krew!" I didn't know how to explain so I just showed her my phone.........

The next day (time skip brought to you by my endangered few hours of sleep)

Alec's POV

What I did.......... Prince threatened to kill Funneh if I didn't.....now............... I want to kill myself at this point.........

The strange golden mist that filled the room......? It came from Gold's hand... I'm just so confused at this point.......... Prince....... I want to kill him...... And that's final...

Funneh's POV

I got plane tickets for today I'm glad they were so cheap! And the good thing is I know it's not gonna be a crappy flight because they were cheap. It was the middle of the school year so not many people were traveling making any trips during this time pretty cheap!

I didn't pack much I mean we were going back to our real home so it would still have a lot of our old stuff. I packed a couple hoodies some pairs of jeans and a couple jackets. I then dressed in my normal attire and prepared for the flight

 I then dressed in my normal attire and prepared for the flight