chapter thirteen

hello! i hope you guys how this story is going so far!

addison's pov
i honestly can't believe we have to do this. i love my fans so much and i hate lying to them. i sometimes wish i had a normal life but then again i wouldn't have met dixie. today's the day dixie meets this griffin dude, he's honestly really ugly and not her type.
d: hey bubs good morning 
a:good morning baby
*kisses*
d: i know the whole publicity stunt starts today but would u let me take you out on a date?
a: i would love to! but if he comes anywhere near you. i swear to god-
d: don't worry babe, i know exactly who i belong to
a: good.

-later that day-

dixie's pov
i really don't wanna meet and act all lovey dovy to some boy. addison and i were cuddled up on the couch as griffin enters
g: oh hey babe.
*sits down next to dixie and puts his arms around her*
*addison gets up quickly and takes his arm off*
a: whoa there buddy! she's mine, all you're doing is publicity stuff but other than that she's mine so back the fuck off.
d: mhm that's my girl
*gives addison a kiss*
g: god didn't know he had to assign me to some dykes

whoa there, he didn't not just call us a dyke. i got up and said "ok there, you may be helping me but i'm helping you out here, i'm here to bring you in more fans and clout. be fucking thankful" and pushed him.

g: whatever let's make some tiktoks

after each tiktok i see addison all sad and jealous but each one it's done i give her a peck on the lips. i'm disgusted by all this acting but it had to be done. i then posted the first tiktok with a caption "🥺❤️"'comments started to roll in "WHAT HAPPENED TO DIXISON?" "OMG I SHIP" "WHERES ADDI?!" "GRIXIE" "CUTIES". i ignored all of them and told griffin to leave. i wanted to make it up to addison with dinner. we can't really go out so i ordered some post mates and made a little date table on our balcony.

no ones pov
addison and dixie were having dinner. they talked about this whole publicity and when addison needs to go live on instagram to explain what had happen.addison was getting tired of the conversation and walked to dixie.
d: w..what are u doing addi?
addison then sits on her lap with their face inches apart
a: i'm gonna have some fun.
addison crashes her lips with dixie. dixie then stands up caring addison to their bed.. and you know what happens there (;

a/n: hope you enjoy!