I Broke The Rule.

"Give me money nigga" I scream at Angel. He decided to play good Samaritan and stop at the lights, and that's exactly why he lost. I snatch the money out of his, "Man you cheated" he said laughing. "Ain't no rules in street racing my nigg".

I ran upstairs to my apartment excitedly. I unlocked my door. Jeez, I need to clean up I said to myself. I ran to my room and into my closet. I grabbed the suitcase with my money and dragged it to my bed. I grabbed about $20,000 and put it back in the closet.

"Ewww, girl your need to clean up" I hear Angel say. "Nigga, I ain't say you can come in my shit. Get the fxck out" I say pushing him to the door. "Girl you better stop hitting me before I kick your little ass" he said turning around. I pushed him again and he tackled me to the ground.

"Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need. Oh baby good love and protection, make me your selection. Oh baby you should let me love you" Angel sung into my ear. My heart beat sped up. It was beating so fast, I'm pretty sure he could feel it.

I tried to move from under him but he wouldn't let me. "I'm serious Hazel, I really like you" he said staring into my eyes. I pushed him off of me and stood up. I dusted myself off, "Where am I going to leave my car" I asked looking away from him. "At my house, come on" he said getting off of the floor.

I followed him to his house and parked my car in the garage. His house was beautiful, it was like something out of a magazine. "I'm going to call a cab so we can go the airport" he said walking into his house. I followed him into the house and sat on the sofa.

Angel P.O.V

Man, I can't believe this girl. She can't even look at me. I know I said fxck her but I didn't mean. She's special.

I called a cab, they said they was go be here in an hour, just enough time for me to get high. I rolled a blunt and went sat next to Hazel on the couch. I lut the blunt took a few puffs and handed it to her. We smoked the whole blunt in 5 minutes. I needed it for what I'm about to.

I pushed Hazel back and climbed on top of her. "Nigga, if you don-" I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers. Surprisingly she kissed me back. I kiss her neck and she started moaning. I picked her up and carried her to my room. I undressed her and she started to cover herself up. "Stop, don't do that" I said moving her hands. I laid her on the bed and kissed her. I moved down to her neck, then her stomach, then to her legs. She started squirming more and more around every time I got closer to her pxssy. I lick her clit and she started shaking. I ate her out for at least 5 minutes and she was cumming back to back.

I moved back up to her face and it's wet with tears. I wiped her tears with my thumb. I got undressed and put a condom on my 9 inch hard. I position myself at her entrance and started to slowly push in. "Ouch" she cries. "Virgin" I ask her. She shakes her head yes. I keep pushing until I hear her cherry pop. I kiss her while I deep stroak her. She's crying and moaning at the sane time.

"Say you'll be mines" I whisper in her ear. She doesn't say anything. "Say it" I whisper in her ear hitting it harder. "Oh, shit Angel stop, please" she cries. She tried to run away but I'm not having that shit. "Say it" I say going slower. "Yes Angel,I'll be yours. Please" she screams out in pleasure. She starts shaking under me. "Oh gosh what the fuck is happening" she asks me moaning. "You're cumming" I said moaning with her. I felt her cum coat the condom. I nut right after her.

My phone starts ringing, "Hello, alright. The cab is outside bae" I said smiling at her. She laughed and put her clothes on.