Laban Vanot x Reader

[A/N: Hope you enjoy this. I'm doing my best with these stories. Please leave a comment if there are any mistakes so I can fix them.]

Word Count: 1417

[Your POV]

You were walking towards the Battleship Cruise Ship when suddenly 2 boys ran into you. You look up at them and recognize them immediately. "You're Aiger Akabane and Ranjiro Kiyama." You said pointing to them. "Yea. Are you going on the Battleship Cruise too?" Aiger asked. You nodded then looked down at your wrist. The timer said you only had a few hours left. 00 yrs 03 hrs 20 min 45 sec You groaned cause you didn't want to wait that long to meet your soulmate. You covered your wrist and the 3 of you walked onto the Cruise Ship. You were hesitant at first but you evetually got on. 'This is for the better. I'll get stronger this way.' You thought to yourself. You walked to Kris' office to meet up with her. You knocked lightly hoping she wouldn't know who it was. "Come in." You heard her call through the door. You walked in and smiled. She looked up at you and smiled instantly. "Long time no see huh sister?" You said smiling. "Yea. How have you been?" She asked getting up and hugging you. "I've been good. I've made friends but I miss seeing you guys at BC Sol. I miss blading with Free in the forest. I miss Ange's cooking. I miss everything." You ranted to your sister. "Well if it makes you feel any better Ange is on the ship making food for us now." She said. "Really?!" You said excitedly. "Yup. But on a different note have you met him yet?" She asked. "No. I still have 2 hours and 20 minutes." You said sadly. "Hey. Don't get yourself down. You'll meet him soon. And if it says a few hours then I'm sure he's going to come on the Cruise with us." She said trying to lighten the mood. You smiled up at her with tears in your eyes. She hugged you again and you let a few tears slip. "You're going to be ok. You want me to show you to your room? Or do you want to stay here for awhile longer?" She asked. "Can you show me to my room and then come and join me for a snack from Ange?" You asked. "Of course." She said smiling. You looked down at your wrist frowning. 00 yrs 1 hr 5 min 10 sec You were starting to grow impatient. Kris showed you your room then walked to the cafeteria with you. "Hey Ange." You said smiling. "[Y/N]? Is that you?" She asked. "Yea. It's me." You said smiling. "I missed you dear. How are you?" She asked. "I'm good. But I miss your cooking." You said. "Well why don't I make your favorite snack for you?" She asked. "Yes please." You said excitedly bouncing on the balls of your feet. They laughed and Ange got to work as you sat down with Kris. "You sound excited to get your favorite snack again." Kris pointed out. "Yea. They don't make it as well as Ange does in Japan." You said. The two of you laughed and talked until Ange came out with your favorite snack. "Six marshmallow filled chocolate chip cookies." Ange said setting down two plates with three cookies on each. You took a bite a sighed. "These are amazing. Thank you Ange. You're the best." You said setting down your cookie and hugging her. "Of course dear. I'll make them for whenever you want them." She said. "Really?!" You said happily. She nodded and you continued eating your cookies. "You know I haven't heard you sing in awhile. I think you should sing later tonight." Kris said. You choked a bit but not to bad. "Um. I-I can try. No promises that it'll be good." You said. "Thanks. I think you'll be great and everyone will be impressed. And by then you'll have met your soulmate too." She said. You remembered and looked down at your wrist. 00 yrs 00 hrs 30 min 20 sec You choked again and looked up at Kris. "30 minutes left." You said nervously. "Well let's get your mind off of that for a bit and go pick out your outfit for tonight." She said getting up and taking the plates over to Ange. You walked to your room in a comfortable silence, since you were sisters it wasn't awkward. "What song should I do?" You asked. "How about 'That's What's Up' by Lennon and Maisy." She suggested. "Yea. Now for my outfit." You responded smiling. "How about a navy blue hoodie with black leggings and tall black boots. And your hair in a high ponytail." She suggested. "I like that idea." You said glancing at your wrist again. 00 yrs 00 hrs 10 min 05 sec You were nervous to meet him. Kris walked to her office and you walked to the deck. You leaned up against the edge and looked at the ocean. You were nervous to meet your soulmate. '4 minutes left.' You thought. You walked over to the stadium and launched. You hadn't noticed someone else launch until you looked up and felt your timer go off. "Who might you be?" You asked. "I'm Laban Vanot. And I believe that you're my soulmate." He said smiling. "Hi Laban, I'm [Y/N] Kuroda." You said holding out your hand. He took it and shook it. "So you blade?" He asked. "Yea. I blade. It's one of my favorite things to do." You said. "Nice. How about a battle than?" He asked. "Sure." You said smirking.
3...
2...
1...
"Let it rip!" You called in unison as you launched. [B/N] gracefully went around the stadium and headed towards his bey. "Now [b/n]! Angelic spin!" You called. [B/N] sent out a light sound before heading straight towards his bey. You smiled as they collided and Laban's bey burst. He picked up the three pieces and smiled. "It's ok Leopard. We'll beat her next time." You heard him say determined. "Hey. How would you like to meet my sister?" You asked holding out your hand for him to take. "I'd like that." He said taking your hand. You led him to Kris' office and knocked. "Come in." She said. You walked in with Laban behind you. "Hey [Y/N]." She said. "Hey Kris. I met him." You said holding up your hand that's holding Laban's. "That's nice. What's his name?" She asked. "Laban Vanot." You answered. "Nice to meet you Laban. Just take care of my sister." She warned. "I will. I promise." He said hugging you from the side. You smiled and side hugged him back. "Hey [Y/N] why don't you go and get ready for your performance while I gather everyone on the deck." She said. You nodded and walked to your room to get ready. After you finished getting ready you walked to the higher part of the deck. "Ok. Hello everyone tonight my sister [Y/N] is going to be singing 3 songs for us. Please do enjoy it." Kris announced. 'Wait three?!' You thought. You walked out and started singing.

After you finished that song you noticed the look on Laban's face turn into a smile. You looked at Kris and she mouthed 'Do Angel with a Shotgun then Legends Never Die as your last two songs.' You nodded and started singing the next song.

Once you finished that song you looked around and noticed Laban's facial expression of surprised and Phi's expression of him smirking. You brushed it off and sang your last song.

When you finally finished you walked away and smiled as you heard clapping behind you. You walked down to the others when suddenly arms wrapped around you. You turned and noticed that it was Laban. "You did amazing, love." He said. "Thanks. I honestly tried. It's been awhile since I sang last and I haven't sung since I left BC Sol to go to Japan." You said sadly. "Hey cheer up everyone thought you did amazing." He said turning you around and kissing you. You smiled and kissed back. "I love you my fortune teller." You said resting your forehead against his. "I love you too my beautiful dawn." He said laughing. You laughed with him and hugged him walking to your room.