~Thank you~

Thank you guys so much. This is gonna sound so cringy, but I honestly can't even put into words how happy I am that you even read this. This is honestly the oddest and most cringy thing that I could possibly write and people still managed to read through it!

  In all seriousness, though, thank you all so freaking much. I can't say anything but that, really. I just don't have enough love to express to you all for dealing with my stupidity.

  I know that no one's going to read this stupid 'thank you letter', but I just have to write one... You've all probably had enough of my cringy bullcrap by this point, though. Honestly, though, so have I. I've had to live with it for my whole existence...

  I can't even believe that people read this, though. I originally posted this as just a joke, not really expecting anyone to be interested in it. It was mainly just something that I had started because I had wanted to make my friend annoyed. She had made fun of me for writing these types of things, but I decided to put them up anyway. She shouldn't have told me how cringy they were, because I obviously did the exact opposite of what she had wanted me to do... Before I knew it, though, this had views from people that weren't just my friend!

  Yes, I know that it's dumb that I'm so excited over this, but I've just never felt so fulfilled. I just can't thank all of you enough for reading through this and cringing the same way that I did when I read through them for editing.

  I just can't thank you enough... if haven't said that enough throughout this whole 'chapter'.

  Okay, I'll let you go now - but, before you go, I just want to say one last thank you to everyone that read through this dumb book...