Zer0 x Maya (Sunset)

Originally posted on my "Fandom Oneshots", but since it's Borderlands related, I'm posting it here as well.

"Can I look yet?" The blue haired siren patiently waited while Zer0, her newly found...crush, covered her eyes with his gloved fingers and led her to a "secret area."

She sighed for the umpteenth time when there was no response. Zer0 is the silent type, and that's something she really loves about him. After walking for 25 minutes nearly, they came upon a hill and Zer0 carefully guided Maya up it.

Once on top, Zer0 spoke, "Open your eyes, love / A beauty awaits your sight-"

"Is it you? Pleeeeease tell me it's you." Maya interrupted, but he continued.

"One...That isn't me."

"Well that's just depressing."

His hands were drawn from her eyes, and she took a moment to readjust to the light. Light? More like a sunset.

Maya placed her hands on Zer0's shoulders, stood on her tippy toes, and kissed the side of his head/helmet. Uh, his cheek. If he has any.

A red heart (<3) flashed a few inches out from his face and Maya smiled, shaking her head.

"Where'd you get this idea?"

"Moxxi. She's-"

"Experienced?"

Zer0 nodded, "She said...'first dates, hm? those are quite tricky, sugar. Let's hear what you got.'"

"Did she actually say that or did you purposely phrase it into a Haiku?"

He nodded once again and a smiley face (:D) flashed, making Maya slightly chuckle.

"I love it."

It was silent for a moment before Maya sneaked behind Zer0 and climbed his back. He stood immobile until she got her legs situated around his waist and her arms around his neck. Then, his hands made their way under her thighs and lifted for support.

"Onward, my valiant steed!"

He shook his head and displayed a vulgar image- [.][.]. Boobs.

"Didn't think you were into that, huhn."

Another smiley face displayed [:)].

"Later kiddo, now, HEED!"

Zer0 started walking toward the sunset, his insides feeling unusual and out of place. Who knew he would fall in love?