Chapter 2: Let the Games Begin!!

\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\
A/N
I'm gonna say the little details here in A/N. Sounds good? Okay.

Natsu got Lucy
Jellal got Erza
Gray got Juvia
Gajeel got Levy
Laxus got Mira
\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\

Lucy's POV
My first class is Math. Levy-chan has English. Erza has Science. Juvia has History and Mira-san has Music. I looked up on the schedule that I have Math with the Natsu guy. Levy-chan is with the iron guy, Gajeel. The guy named Gray is with Juvia. Erza is with Jallal? Or is it Jarrar? Oh wait! It's Jellal. And Mira-san is with Laxus. Our teacher is Mister Freed. Natsu sat behind me. I think I heard him mumbling about a girl named Lisanna I think. Lisanna? Mira's sister?

"Miss Heartfilia! Are you even payong attention to our lesson?" Mister Freed angrily asked.

"Eeeek!! Umm, y-yes?" I said.

"Oh, really? Then what is the answer to our equation then?"
He asked.

"Umm, the a-answer is.... uhh."
I said while trembling.

"What?" He asked again.

When Mr. Freed was about to scold me, I heard a voice behind me, it was Natsu! He told me the answer. I wasn't sure if it was correct but it was better than um...

"I knew it! You wer--" Mr. Freed said but I stopped him.

"323,091 cubic centimeters!" I said.

"Correct, you got lucky, Miss Heartfilia." He said.

"Thanks." I whispered to him.

"Sure thing." He replied.

After my class I reunited with Levy-chan and we headed to our next subject, IT. I told her about Natsu and said that she also had a run-in with Gajeel.

*Flashback to 45 minutes ago in the English class*

Levy's POV

"Hey, give that back!" I yelled as I tried to get my book back from our high-school bully, Evergreen.

"Make me!" She said.

"Come on Evergreen. Just give it back!" I shouted again.

"No way, nerd!" She said and pushed me.

I didn't fall to the floor instead  I landed on..... Gajeel.

"Hey, Levy, right? Is she bothering you?" He asked.

"Yeah! She took my book!" I said.

"Hey you! I'm gonna count to three and you better give Levy her book back or else."
He said while giving her a death glare.

"Of course! Here, Levy my pal! See ya later buddy!" Evergreen said while running away.

"Thank you, Gajeel" I said.

"Yeah, yeah!" He said.

*Back to the present*

Also back to Lucy's POV

"So, he's amazing right?" Levy-chan asked.

I was giving her my "she's in love face".

"Lu-chan, why are you making that face?" She asked me.

"Because.. he likes you!! HAHAHAHA" I said in laughter.

"What?! No, Gajeel? No way! Stop saying things that will never happen, Lu-chan. And don't forget, Natsu-san helped you too!" Levy said in the same face as I made.

"He was just....you know! Helping! B-because he's my classmate!" I said but my face was as red as a tomato. But of course, Levy-chan's face was evem redder everytime I mention Gajeel.

"Yeah right." She said.

"Oh, look. Isn't that Gajeel?" I said even though Gajeel isn't really there.

"G-g-gggg-Gajeel??!!!!!" She said with her face redder tan ever. She was blushing so hard.

"Just kidding! Come on, let's go to our next class!" I said while chuckling.

"Lu-chan!!! Get back here!" She said as I ran to our class.

\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\
A/N
Hi! Hope you liked Chapter 2 with a hint of NaLu and GaLe but don't worry NaLi, GrUvia, MiraXus and JeRza fans, you are gonna love chapter 3.

Chapter 3 will have all your ships. Even some ships that you don't like. So, I can keep the ending a surprise hehehe.

Ship List in Chapter 3:
NaLu
NaLi
GrayLu
LoLu
Arke(Aries and Loke
StingLu
StingYu
GrUvia
JuviLy (Juvia and Lyon)
JeRza
MiraXus
CanaXus
Jeltear( Jellal and Ultear)
RoWendy
ZerVis

So, who's ready for Chapter 3?
Cuz' I'm all fired up!!!