Fight!

Two teams were to go at once, allowing both teachers to watch over the groups while the students observed their peers' techniques and strategies. It seemed like a pretty solid plan, I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Bakugou Katsuki, that's what could go fucking wrong.

The two groups were both going at it, Kirishima and Sero both seemed like good competition for each other, but the redette had the slight upper hand. Though Sero tried his best to restrict the sharp, rigid swinging arms of the hardened male, his tape kept getting torn through.

On the opposite side, there wasn't much competition between Jirou and Mineta. The diaper clad boy was mostly screaming, tears falling down his chubby cheeks as the female behind him kept trying to poke his eyes out. You had to admit, it was a humorous sight to see, but your shaking body wasn't allowing a single smile.

Crossing your arms and gripping onto your waist, you tried so hard to keep yourself from showing any sign of weakness to the people around you, but even as your fingernails dug into the uneven skin of your body, you continued to shake.

Your breath hitched as Kirishima landed a powerful blow to his friend's face, sending the male skidding a couple of feet away. Just as Sero was about to get up, the redette pounced onto his prey's body, straddling the male with a fist hovered over his face in a threatening way.

"I-I forfeit!" The dark haired male beneath him shouted, assuring safety to his now bruised face. All Might called out, claiming victory to "Young Kirishima" as he stood on the sidelines, more or less reffing the match.

Just as Kiri began to stand up, your gaze moved to the opposite side once again, watching as Jirou kicked the shit out of Mineta. Somehow the purple male found himself curled in a ball at the center of their battlefield, crying out, "I forfeit" as best he could as Jirou stood behind him, hands in her pockets nonchalantly, kicking over and over again at the small pervert.

Though the purple kid yelled out that he gave up, Aizawa Sensei did just about nothing to stop the match. His uncaring gaze was on the small child, just watching—he wasn't even watching intently like All Might was, he was staring at them like one would stare at a blank T.V screen. You swear he wanted to see this kid suffer a little more as he finally rolled his eyes and called Jirou victorious.

When the match was finally called to an end, you felt like you were hit by a truck.

All the anxiety that had let up from all the waiting was now swarming you like a wasp. You felt sick, your limbs heavy, your head and heart both racing.

You took a small glance at 47, hoping he'd give you some sort of encouragement, or even some tips, but all you got was his cold stare that bore into your eyes as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

Bakugou, Mina, Tokoyami and yourself were the one's who began to walk to the battlefields, everyone anxious in their own ways.

Just as each of you approached the heroes, the words spoken by All Might did nothing to ease your nerves.

"Mina, Tokoyami, you two will have to wait for the next round. These two are going to have to be watched by both of us."

With a small whine from the pink female, the pair of them headed back to their respective areas, awaiting their return to the battlefields.

"47, we'll need you too." Aizawa spoke up this time, his voice strong as he ordered the male.

As 47 began to march his way over, Bakugou and yourself were told to stand on opposite ends of the battle grounds, and right before you turned in the opposite direction as your partner, his stern, almost irritated voice got your attention,