Prolouge

"And who are you he growls angrily". Looking at me he turns and moves about my chamber. " You have no business being here girl do you not know who I am"?

I look down my hands shaking at a fast pace this must be the end of me. How can I get Ben Solo back? Thoughts running through my head my heart pounds. I need Ben the love of my life back. I need to get him back before time runs out for General Leia. 

Kylo puts the integration handcuffs on my hands and throat tighter. And I look at him with sweat pouring down my face. 

"Please Ben I know there is still good left in you don't do this". His eyes growl at me like a wild animal and hits the table near my face.

" I am Kylo Ren, Ben Solo is long dead girl and he is never coming back" then turns around. He paces around the room some more and lets out his anger. 

Please, Ben, its "(Y, N) remember me I love you" must remember.
I close my eyes and concentrate on my force and look at him. He takes his helmet off and glares at me. Memories start to flood his mind and he looks at me intensely.

" (Y, N) what are you doing here you shouldn't be here the dark side is not the place for you". He rubs his hair with frustration. Then he walks toward the table and questions me with those brown eyes that I love.

I look into them deeply " it's your mom Ben she is dying slowly she is old but you coming back can save her". He breaks the metal table with his red sparked lightsaber. " I don't care about her anymore and she will die I'll be happy she's only holding me back". Then he leaves the room.