Chapter 4

You finally got back to the base and there was a lot of screaming and worries. Pilots and officers alike were all gathered where the starfighters were and the main hanger. Poe was pacing back and forth and a female officer was on the ground by General Organa. You rushed over to Leia's body and touched her on the neck.

" She is still alive but my master and your general is very weak and ill." The whole group of the Resistance was worried and all exchanged glances with one another. A few even looked at pale as a ghost and had to leave for they would not faint. A questioning look grew on the girl's friend and she looked around for questions.

" Poe you got here before me please tell me what happened to my Master." His face grew with sorrow and tears started to form in the pilot's eyes. " I saw here just pass out I don't know why but we need to move her to her chambers." Luckily you were able to use the force as Leia taught you how to pick things up with it. So you focused and meditated for a brief few seconds. Her body floated with the force behind you and you walked into her room. Flipping your hand over you place her gently in her bed and covered her up with covers. She looked so peaceful but you were very stressed and worried about your master.

Poe sat on a couch in the room and motioned for you to join him. " Come sit with me princess it will be okay." You sat next to him and put your head on his chest he held you tight to himself. Poe put his pilot jacket over you and then you dozed off shortly after from your exhausting day form your ten-mile run.

At the Starkiller Base in unknown regions of the galaxy, Kylo Ren fell asleep for the night and him to doze off. He started to dream using the force and it leads to your dream back at the Resistance Base. You two were dreaming of one another with the force somehow. You were in the hanger of Starkiller Base and he stood across from you. His mask covered the whole head. He looked at you harshly and you could feel his stare through the mask.

" Why are you here in my dream (Y, N) you should not be here it's not safe." Not being able to resist much longer you ran and hugged him, your head barely reach the top of his chest. He stood tense and frozen for a moment then decided to embrace you deep in his arms. Kylo felt at peace for a few minutes and caresses your back and rubbed it. You melted into his touch and smiled.

" Ben take off that mask it's ridiculous and I want to see your eyes." He hesitated and took it off. Long black hair fell from his mask perfectly and his brown eyes priced your very soul. Those brown eyes starred at your body instantly and he looked you up and down.

" I miss you so much (Y, N) I don't care if it just a force dream but this feels so real." Knowing he only had a few more minutes left with you he held you closer. " You can't stay here for very long Skone will find out and kill you." Tears filled your eyes and you cried then they filled your cheeks. Kylo rubbed them away with his black smooth gloves and pulled your chin you to look at him.

" Don't cry we'll see each other again that I promise you, love." With the last remaining few seconds, he kisses you on the lips passionately. The girl melted into the kiss and moved her hands through his sleek hair. As their lips parted they drifted away from one another. Poe looked down at you as tears ran down your face and he wiped them off. It woke you up and it was early morning hours. Your eyes looked deeply into Poe's brown eyes.

" I saw Ben in a dream show how and it felt so real he kissed me, Poe." Jealousy stroked Poe in the butt like thunder hits lighting. You could sense it even though he didn't have to say anything. Out of the corner of your view, you saw Leias cover move. Poe immediately jumps up and ran to her side.

" General Leia bless your sole your awake finally all of us were so worried about you." She hugged him and her eyes shot to you.

" My young apprentice ( Y, N) I have a mission for you and it's life or death and Mace Windu told me that your the only accomplish this task." Remembering that name you rush over to her bedside and hold her hands. Shooting a questioning to her face.