THE FIRST MEET

“So sunny today” I said inwardly.

“I wish today would be a good day”

“Can you help me with the luggage, sir?, I asked.

“Yes! Madam”, said by truck driver.

     I (Joyce) was standing in front of the famous college, that is Vincent Institution.
     As I stood in front of college, I began to think about what happened 2 months before.
******
Conversion with Joyce mother: (2months before)

“ Mama I would to go for Vincent Institution for my studies.”

“Okay..! ...whoa What?”

“Yes mom”

“Why you have to go for a Paris for studying? ...No I can’t leave you there alone.”

“Mama!... Why not?... I’m not the small child that used to be...”

“I have grown up”

“I finished my high school and I which to study more.”

“Yeah, you can study but not abroad.”

“Mom, why not? ... I want to be independent.. I would like to know about world by myself... By experiencing & exploring myself”

“And I’m not a small girl anymore.. please mama.. please let me go there for my studies!!!”

After so many arguments finally Joyce mother accepted.
******

Thinking all about that I sighed “uff”

     With a great smile I entered into the college. I was trying to go to office but I'm lost in the middle as there were so many buildings.

One girl was sitting on the bench...

“Excuse me!”

“May I know where the admin office is?”

“And you?”, said by unknown girl.

“Ohh! Yeah... I’m Joyce and you?”

“I’m Emma, so you are new here..” said by Emma(unknown girl).

“Yess, Emma! I’m new here, can you help me? cause I’m lost here and I couldn’t find it..”

"So you came a week late?"

"Yeah.. could you help me ?"

“Okay.. If you go straight you will reach S2 block and then turn left that’s where the admin office is.”

“Ohh... Thank you Emma..”

“See you later.”

I reached admin office.

“Excuse me! I’m Joyce, I’m new here.. And I’m hosteller.. So may I know where is my Room and may I know my room no”

“Yes, mam , wait a min I’ll check”

“Mam here your room key and your number is 203”

“And mam you have only one roommate.”

“Ohh okay Sir. And may I know when the class starts.”

“Tomorrow is 1st day, as it is 1st day there only program will be held, no classes”

“But mam tomorrow compulsory attendance, and don’t miss the fun.”

“Ohh is it so... Thanks you sir.”

     Then I left from there and searched for my room.

#
#
#

     “So this is my room”, I said to myself by looking at room door.

      And then I entered into the room, then I started to clean and arrange all my stuffs into cupboard, table and all my toiletries stuff in my bathroom.

     And while stuffing my toiletries items I noticed boys perfume and other little stuffs like big speakers, video games in my room but as I'm very busy arranging things I couldn’t find time to think about it.
      But I have been used boys perfume, and I have big speakers too and most of all I like video games and the games which boys likes. So it doesn't feel big deal for me. I thought my roommate and I have a same taste.

     Finally I finished all my works and then I went to lave myself. And then I suddenly heard the song which came from room so I thought that it was my roommate and then I enjoyed the song while washing myself. I covered myself with a towel.

     As I came out of washroom I said, “So you are my roommate uh??” smiling with a happy face but it turned to be shocking.

“Ohh Shit!!!!!”

“Who the hell are you??”

“Why are you in my room?”, I shouted like anything.

     Next part will be updated tomorrow, wait for my updated. And please avoid my mistake, I’m not good in English and English is not my first language.. So, please kindly avoid my mistakes 🙏. And please support and encourage .
Thanks for reading.