CH 51 || Back For The Good

Samaira's POV

Stooping down to his level, I sat beside him keeping his head on my lap. I touched the red liquid coming out of his chest. I couldn't see anything because of my blurry vision. My mind went blank and I didn't know what to do now. I wanted to shout, to yell, to call him. I knew he will get up instantly hearing me calling him, but nothing came out of my mouth as if something was stopping me.

I rubbed my throat but the words were adamant to not come out. My breathing became heavy and there was the constant pain in the left side of my chest, over my heart.

The snow started to fall but I was not freezing, instead, my mind was frozen looking at the sight in front of me.

I touched his face in hope if not my words then my touch could revive him. I shook him but his eyes were just shut. I didn't realize that he could be more stubborn than me and he decided to show his stubbornness at that time only.

Why are you being selfish Namit? How could you do this to me?

I felt someone holding my arm and pulling me harshly but I held the love of my life tightly in my arms. I didn't want anyone to separate us.

"Leave her." Someone shouted. The voice was familiar. Hearing that deep voice, the one who held my hand left me. I looked up and found a shadow of 4 figures. 

Moving back my gaze to my love, I bend down and kissed his forehead

Moving back my gaze to my love, I bend down and kissed his forehead. I was feeling helpless. My body was not working according to my will.

I could hear the sound of gun firing but it didn't affect me. The only thing I wanted was to wake him up. How could he lay down there peacefully, when I needed him?

"Dhri." I heard someone calling me. I looked up to find Kiaan looking at me with an expression, I couldn't decipher.

Kiaan's POV

My sister was sitting there like a lifeless person with my best friend's unconscious body in her lap.

"Dhri" I called her. She looked at me and I gestured Hredhaan and Kiaan to take Namit with them.