need help?

"What the bloody hell does this mean?!" Draco yelled in confusion as he was trying to answer his homework. He was all alone in the libraby which was quite rare since Blaise would always accompany him, but since Blaise was too busy doing SomE SchOoL wOrk with Pansy in his room, he couldn't come with Draco.

Draco was trying to find the answer to this stupid question for the past 2 hours, but still no luck. He was about to give up and leave but he then heard foot steps "oh great Blaise are you done doing your SchOoL WorK with Pansy?" He said not looking behind him.

"Malfoy?" Draco turned around and was surprised to see his so called enemy, Hermione. "Why do you look so frustrated?" Hermione said as Draco just stared at her for a few  seconds. "Me? Pfttt I'm not frustrated at all" Draco said, acting like he finds the homework very easy. "Well to me you look pretty confused. Need help with anything?" Hermione asked and Draco just nodded his head no "Nope, i don't need help from a mudblood" Draco said but immediately regretted it as he saw how hurt Hermione was. "Really Malfoy? Haven't you changed?! At least a little bit?" Hermione asked and didn't seem mad at all, she kinda seemed sad.

It broke Draco's heart seeing Hermione like this, he had always had feelings for Hermione, he just hid it cause he knew that a mudblood like Hermione could never date someone like him. He's been bullying Hermione since they were in first year, why would Hermione fall in love with someone that would call her a mudblood? Was all that draco could think about. Hermione was about to walk away "wait!" Hermione looked back "ok fine...i need your help." Draco said rolling his eyes playfully

Hermione just giggled "i knew you would soften up and finally admit that you need my help" Draco just smiled as Hermione sat beside him. Draco admired the fact that Hermione actually was being nice to him after all he did. "Ok there we go that's it were done" Hermione said as they finish answering everything. "Granger, can i ask you something?" Draco said and Hermione looked at him in the eye "yeah sure" Hermione said and gave Draco a small smile "Why are you so nice to me all of a sudden?" Draco asked and Hermione's expression changed but went back to normal immediately "uhm-wel- you se-" Hermione didn't know how to answer that question. Draco furrowed his eyebrows "what?" He asked "i...i don't know" Hermione said and looked down "wow the Hermione that know's everything doesn't know why she's being nice to me" Hermione looked up at Draco and widened her eyes "what's wrong?" Draco said, confused by Hermione's reaction "you called me Hermione"

Draco just smiled at her "Yeah, i guess i did" Hermione stared into his eyes and smiled "Malfoy-" Hermione was saying but Draco interrupted "Call me Draco" Hermione nodded"Right, sorry. Uh so Draco... i-i have ha-had feelings for you" Draco's heart bursted open as she said this "look i know you don't feel the same bu-" Hermione got cut off by soft lips on hers.

As they pulled away Draco smiled "wow i didn't know you had a soft side" Hermione said and Draco smirked "only for you moine" Hermione blushed at what he said "the one and only Draco Malfoy has a soft side? Who knew" Draco shook his head and held Hermione's hand "i love you mione" Hermione stared into his eyes "i love you too dray" and they kissed passionately

A/n

This was lowkey trash but ok