1. Ain't Nobody Got Time for Fake Dating

omg why are you still here no don't read this go away save yourself it's so embarrassing

MAY I BE THE FIRST TO POINT OUT THE TITLE SOUNDS INAPPROPRIATE. WHAT ON EARTH WAS I THINKING.

This is my very first wattpad story holla. This story isn't serious at all and my grammar skills are not up to par. I'm sorry for all my mistakes. I'm the Typo Queen.

I'm determined to make this the most cliche fanfic ever, so if there's something in here that makes you face palm like the fact I allowed Louis to wear stripes in this, chances are that I put that in here on purpose so don't hate me.

And again, this book is not serious. If you want to read something that's actually sort of decent please go read one of my other books so I don't embarrass myself, haha. :) x

I always feel super awkward typing the word haha idk man

for real tho like creatures of the night and birthday are good options for you my friend, ha ha ho i would not make a good salesman.

CHAPTER ONE

Fae’s POV.

My bandmates, Eponine, Sammi, and I were thrilled to shreds when we got the call from Simon Cowell saying he was going to sign us. Eventually we had gotten a contract and we was 'gon be famous. Sometimes I like to embrace my inner Honey Boo Boo.

I like to think I’m funny.

This is why I don't have friends.

When our first single was released, we screamed and jumped and screamed....and jumped. And screamed. And Eponine, or Eppy, peed her pants. I’m not entirely sure whether it was from pure excitement or the fact she really had to go. The world may never know. Recently, we received another call from Simon saying he had a proposition for us. A proposition. Proposition is a fancy Simon Cowell word.

He also said to pack all of our stuff.

I think this implies we're going someplace. Perhaps Narnia?

In a flurry of clothes, mascara, shoes and suitcases, we dressed ourselves, packed, and hurried over to his office. Or HQ. HQ as in Head Quarters. But I say HQ because I’m a Kool Kat. With K’s instead of C’s. Eppy, Sammi, and I made up the 'Kool Kat Klub'. It's kind of awful that we can’t abbreviate it though, because then we’d be called the KKK, and that’s never a good thing. Eponine and Sammi are my best friends and bandmates in our band, Furious Antics. We've been together since diapers, baby. I think it should be outlawed that I use the word baby ever again.

We rushed out of the car, tripping over our own feet and getting lost on our way to the front desk, which is in the front. If that doesn't show you our lack of brain cells, I don't know what does.

Eventually, we found his office finally and both tried to get through the door at the same time, which didn’t work out very well. My bracelet got caught in Eponine’s curly, brown mane of hair. In the process of getting detangled, our heads banged together causing a flurry of guffaws to erupt in the background.

“Eppy, get your hair out of my bracelet!”

“Fae, get your bracelet out of my hair.” 

“Slu-..shie”

“Boo, you whore.”

“Hey, watch your mouth!"

"I'M SORRY.”