𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢!

✧・゚: 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰!

✧・゚: 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰!

The mansion, whoever's it was, was fucking filled to the brim with celebrities, groupies, and wannabes. Slash had propositioned Cherry to attend some epic party and of course, she couldn't refuse for a couple of reasons. The most important one being that she needed a way to clear her head after the past few days. And what better way to clear your head out than getting absolutely fucked up at some random person's place. However, after a few hours, Cherry had completely isolated herself from the party downstairs and stood in the master bathroom of the house.

The girl stared at her reflection in the large bathroom mirror and scowled at the fact that every single detail of her face clearly showed that she had been going through some serious shit. Usually, her long dark brown hair was voluminous and silky, her hazel eyes and sun-kissed complexion would normally make people envious that they weren't her.

Now, Cherry's hair wasn't voluminous at all. She had also decided against letting it down and decided on a tight ponytail. The girl's eyes were practically dead and she had massive dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. This time it wasn't because of Slash. It was simply because she was having nightmares about Vince. Her latest one involved her ex-boyfriend convincing everyone around her that she was a liar and that she shouldn't be trusted.

Cherry shook her head slightly and carefully adjusted the line of white powder on her bathroom counter with a razor blade. Leaning down she sniffed up the powder in one go and was ready for her journey into a drug-induced paradise.

Cherry had been camping out in the bathroom for so long that this was her fourth line of blow tonight. Every time the effects wore off, she needed more and more just to forget about her problems. How silly of her to turn to drugs as an escape. It was the only thing that made her happy and kept her from thinking about her worries.

The brunette tilted her head back and sighed as the substance made its way into her system. If only her high-class, prime, and proper mother could see her now. In her mother's eyes, her daughter was a true disgrace to their family name. The people she was meant to call parents were seemingly nonexistent.

Though, Cherry wasn't really affected by the lack of love her family showed her. Even during her youth, it was just her and her nanny. To her, it seemed she was a princess eternally locked inside a metaphorical castle. And now that she escaped, she did whatever she damn well pleased.

Cherry stared at the now empty bag which previously contained her cocaine with a sour expression. Now she actually did have to venture out of the comfort of the bathroom and go downstairs to find something else to occupy her time with.