Rain and Stories Chapter 5

Author Note: It is 4:09 pm now and I have intil 6 pm to do this hopefully it will be a looooooong chapter

Terra (Setsuna; I changed her name.) Pov: 

It started to rain as I told them what had happened. "I was kidnapped they put me in a truck and I pretended to be knocked out and I heard them talking about Me being experimented on and what he planned to do. He planned to inject some of Sephroiths blood into me to make me sort of like his twin but I had to get away they saw me awake and knocked me out." I took a short break "Before long I awoke in a bed with needles in my arm my head was bleeding and all my muscles ached I had a surge of energy and ripped all the equipment off me I stabbed Hojo with Scissors when Vincent here found me and saved my life for that I am truly thankful." I said and hugged him and he hugged me back "Your Welcome." he said and smiled holding me close. Zack looked at us and patted my back soothingly Vincent grabbed Zack's hand "I think you should go I know what Hojo is like I've dealt with him before and I just need to talk to Terra (yes I changed her name Sorry!!!! Do not hate me!!!!!!!) Alone." He said. Zack nodded and left Vincent set me in half lying down half sitting up position on his lap and hugged me to him "Im so so sorry." He said and he went to go put his hand on my back when I grabbed it in mine. "It's okay im with you now." I said and he looked up at me smiled and kissed me "I.....I love you." He said "I love you too Vincent." I said and smiled before kissing him more.

Author Note: I know this was a short chapter but it is a little bit to read while I update and make chapter 6!!!! Im being nice today Surprise!!!!!!!!!!  anyway thank you all my lovely readers I love you all and all your flaws and I love you all for everything thanks so much!!!  <3 <3 <3 <3 143 

I would like to officially thank spiros-z.tumblr.com for all his/ her kind support <3 Thanks!!!