↳ six

i always thought chapter three was the furthest i got with any book, but my first book (hi if u remmeber facetime calls) had twelve chapters 😳
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU SPENT THE NIGHT with the johnny orlando?" annie asked me, her eyes widening.

her, nadia and i had all come to an ice cream parlour to meet up, and they'd done nothing but interrogate me since we got here.

"yes that's what i said, except it wasn't the whole night. just like half of it," i shrugged, hoping i appeared nonchalant.

it had been a week since the night johnny and i first spoke, and since then, we had exchanged numerous texts, and as much as i'd hate to admit it, he wasn't half as bad as i'd expected him to me. we were possibly friends even.

i would've told annie and nadia if it weren't for the fact that they'd pull their i told you so faces, something i CANNOT bear, and also the fact that i'd have to tell them that i had his number, something they wanted, and then they'd go all they'd go all fangirly on him but i promised johnny i wouldn't give it to anyon- yeah you get it.

"you mean you practically touched him," nadia stared at me, unbelievingly.

"it's not that deep," i rolled my eyes, trying to appear unconcerned.

"it's not that deep- girl he's a celebrity. even if you don't like him, he's still famous!" annie mocked me.

i rolled my eyes, before hissing at her to keep her voice down.

"okay, sorry, but he's a celebrity!" annie whisper yelled. "yeah, and it's not like he's lowkey, you know?" nadia added, raising her eyebrows.

"what's the big deal, jesus. y'all are acting as if we're already besties or something," i huffed. "okay, but that would be amazing. think about it. you have a party, and your famous bestie comes and meets me, your not so famous bestie. love. at. first. sight," annie grinned cheesily.

"you've been watching way too many romance movies," i quirked a brow, amused.

"what did y'all talk about anyway?" nadia questioned. "uh, just random stuff, i don't know." somehow, i felt uncomfortable sharing what he'd told me. 

"she's hiding something." annie narrowed her eyes, while nudging nadia. nadia nodded and i opened my mouth to deny any accusations, when i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. saved by the bell.

i glanced at the caller id, and anxiously looked up to see if the other two had seen who it was. despite johnny's earlier requests of me not saving his name as his name, i'd done so anyway.

thankfully, both of them were still glaring at me. i held up a finger, to excuse myself, before picking up his call and walking away.

"what do you want?" i grumbled. "i'm bored," johnny replied. "what do i do about that?" "you're the only one here who i know," he groaned.

"johnny, you and i both know everyone wants to know you," i retort. "are you busy?" he ignored me.

"i'm out with some friends. you know, i could always introduce you to them," i said, smirking. "they're fangirls, aren't they?" i could hear the sigh in his voice.

"you're so fake!" i exclaimed, chuckling. "sue me for wanting to be friends with someone who isn't obsessed with me," he grumbled, but i could hear the smile in his tone.

"anyways, i'm almost done here, i think. so i'll text you when i'm back home," i promised. "okay, cool. thanks." i mumbled incoherent words, before ending the call.