Chapter I: Creatures of the Night

Negan woke up in a strange place. His head was killing him, his side was on fire. He tried to sit up but groaned at the sharp pain shooting through his ribcage. He looked around his surroundings. He was in a small room and it was too dark to see anything. He couldn't make out any of the furniture, only shadows. The only source of light in the room was the moonlight coming from the window at foot of the bed.

He slowly sat up in the bed, holding his side. It was then he realized he was missing his shirt, not only his shirt but all of his clothing. What the fuck happened?

Negan slowly made his way to the edge of the bed, he also noticed that his side was bandaged. He frowned in confusion, trying to remember what happened but his swimming head was still hazy. He cursed and moaned in pain trying to stand up. Finally, he steadied himself against the wall near the window, almost loosing his footing in the process. Before he could protest his agony and frustration, Negan heard a low growl near him.

Alarmed, he quickly looked around for the source of the sound. A large shadow was leisurely making its way toward him. A dog? No this was too large to be a dog. It seemed like time moved in slow motion, the animal or thing making its way toward him was slowing creeping in the shadows, measuring its prey. The creature's head finally became visible in the moonlight shining through the window. He cupped his manhood with both hands, in a feeble way for protection.

"What the shit... hey niiiiiiice doggy."

The wolf growled and bared its fangs at him, taking a few more steps closer. Negan panicked. He could feel the cold sweat dripping from his brow. He looked around for any makeshift weapon but couldn't find anything. He shifted his weight slightly against the wall, taking a side step but the beast snarled louder, taking another step towards him. A warning sign.

"Ghost." A woman called out.

Negan looked up to see another shadow making its way in the room. She crouched down next to the large wolf, petting his coat softly and the beast ceased its fangs. It almost looked as if the wolf nodded to his owner. The woman took a step closer to Negan, the moonlight only revealing half of her face. She was small however. If Negan had to guess she was no more than 5'3 or 5'4 and probably weighed a little over 100 pounds soaking wet.

The woman grabbed a chair from across the room and placed in front of the bed. She straddled the chair, crossing and resting her arms in the backrest of the chair. Negan didn't know what to make of her or this situation. Why the hell couldn't he remember?

"Sit." The woman told him.

Negan cleared his throat. "Where are my clothes?" He spoke in a somewhat amusing manner.

She didn't reply. He was about to ask her again but his gaze quickly shifted to the beast standing next to her. The wolf bowed his head low the ground, studying him in a threatening manner.

"Okaaaayyy." He drawled out the word. Negan managed to limp back to the bed and sit down, taking a pillow to cover himself.

"Who are you?" She finally asked.

Negan almost let out a laugh. "Excuse my goddamn French sweetheart, but WHO the fuck are YOU?" When she didn't respond Negan sighed. "I'm Negan." He said.

"Do you have a group?" She asked him.

"No. No group." He replied.

Several silent moments passed by, making Negan shift uncomfortably in his seat. He hated awkward silences.

"Why are you here?" She asked him, at long last breaking the silence.

"I have no fucking clue. I don't even remember how I got here or where HERE is." Negan paused, eyeing the beast who had now sat down at the woman's foot. He cleared his throat again. "Why am I naked? I mean If you wanted to see my goods doll you could have just waited till I woke up. Shit at least get me a fucking drink first." He laughed.