𝘛𝘦𝘯

THE BEGINNING IS INTENSE(mention of r*pe), please skip if you cannot handle this.

"fuck you."

"Oh yeah, you really want to?" Bakugou's tone turned dark, his hand reaching out to grab your hair, pulling you up towards him. Your eyes widened, your throat still burning from the stomach acid that was still creeping up. Your hands went forward, trying to push yourself away from him. But it was no use, you were frail, with the lack of food you were powerless against him.

"n-no, please, no."

Bakugou pulled you up to his face, the smell of mint making you more nauseous, "then don't say those words." His red eyes stared into yours, the fire that was set ablaze in them slowly disappearing the longer he looked at your broken appearance. "Why would you do this?" His once loud voice was now soft, he loosened his grip, allowing your body to slump down onto the floor. "I'm just trying to do what's best for us— for you, y/n. Don't you see that?"

You couldn't reply, his sick and twisted mindset only made you want to curl up in a ball and disappear. Please Bakugou, get help. His hand moved to your cheek, making you flinch away from him. He let out a sigh, his thumb rubbing your cheek softly.

"Why are you not eating? Why are you making yourself sick baby?" His hand now cupped your cheek, he pressed his forehead against yours. "I know you love my cooking, you always got so happy whenever you came over with the group and I cooked for everyone."

You make me sick.

"Do you not trust my cooking anymore? Do you need to watch me cook for now on?"

I need you to get yourself help, Bakugou.

"Are you hungry right now?"

For freedom.

"How about this, we get you cleaned up and you can watch me cook. Does that sound good?"

Nothing about you is good.

You took a shaky breath in, "I-it does,"

Bakugou smiled, reaching in his back pocket and getting out a key, unlocking the chains wrapped around your ankles.

"I knew you would start to come around."

Fake it until you make it.