10

(real life)
[harry speaks in bold / graham speaks in italics]

📍London Studios / Graham Norton Show
6 December 2019

"Harry Styles everyone!"

The audience erupt in applause as Harry makes his way towards Graham Norton and his guests. Having just performed his new single, Adore You, Harry is ecstatic that it's been so warmly received.

"Thank you so much for that."

"No. Thanks for having me."

"That single is out in the world now."

"That's out today, yeah."

The audience vocalises their excitement as Graham informs them of Harry's upcoming album, Fine Line. Once he's also quizzed upon the media phenomenon of Eroda Island and how Harry is connected to the fictional location, Graham doesn't waste any time in grilling Harry on the rumours of a Dua Lipa collaboration.

"So Harry, there's much speculation that Dua Lipa may be featured on your upcoming album, or yours on hers."

"Really? I had no idea."

The audience as well as the guests giggle at Harry's blatant attempt to dodge Graham's question. He knows all about the rumours of a possible collaboration with Dua. Unfortunately, there is no truth to the speculation. Just yet.

"No no, I have heard. There's no collaboration in the works currently but I wouldn't say no to it in the future."

"So I'm guessing your certainly a Dua Lipa fan."

"Of course, her music is incredible."

"I have a feeling you may like her for something other than her music too, Harry."

Harry can't help but blush as Graham correctly implies his admiration for Dua

Harry can't help but blush as Graham correctly implies his admiration for Dua. Yes, her music is amazing though Harry can't help but admit she is truly stunning. Her attraction is undeniable, anyone who has met her or simply passed by wouldn't be able to reject such claims.

After building up the courage to message Dua earlier in the week, Harry tries yet fails to stop blushing at the mention of her name. Despite Graham simply asking about a collaboration, and implying he may have a little crush on the pop star, Harry pleads internally that the teasing will stop there. The crush will become all too obvious otherwise.

"I mean, she's a wonderful woman. You couldn't disagree with that, could you Graham?"

"Certainly not. Though I'm not sure Dua cares too much about my opinion. Yours on the other hand..."

Harry aims to regain his composure as the teasing intensifies

Harry aims to regain his composure as the teasing intensifies. Despite in jest, Harry's heart plummets at the thought of Dua believing him to be pathetic. A 25 year old man blushing at the very mention of her name.

Graham soon stops with the attempts to embarrass Harry on national television, especially when their is a likely chance Dua will be watching.

"So tell us this Harry, you are going on tour."

"Yes, next year starting in April. The first night is in Birmingham."

"Who knows, maybe Dua could be your opening act."

"I think she'll be avoiding me after this interview airs."

As the audience awes, Graham chuckles at the sight of Harry's grimace. He bows his head as the guests cackle beside him, fully aware of the sarcasm laced in his words. His bright smile appears as he gazes out into the audience. Harry spots a group of adoring fans, all smirking at the thought of Dua and Harry conversing. Despite never being seen publicly together, nor interacting too much on social media (publicly), the fans can clearly decipher when Harry has himself a crush.

"Well, listen. Good luck with the tour, and the album. Harry styles everybody!"

Applause generates from the audience as Harry thanks them, Graham and his guests...

— ONE HOUR LATER —

Harry rests his head on the car window as he comes to a stop at a set of traffic lights. Only 15 minutes from home, he can't wait to get into bed. From the car radio, comes the newest single from Dua, 'Don't Start Now." As he drums his fingers on the steering wheel, a smile appears prominent on his face.

The texture of her voice caresses his ears as he hopes she doesn't do as he joked...avoid him.