03 !

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

"hey guys so this is vlog 2 of me and my girls," dakota started her new vlog as she turned the camera to the girls who all waved, "moving into are new house," dakota cheered as there were more cheers obviously coming from the other girls.

"so everything is here and the whole downtown area is furnished," dakota started explaining as she showed one part of the kitchen, "and all of our room stuff are divided in each of our rooms," dakota ended her explanation turning the camera on facing her once more, "i'll see you all in the next update."

"fuck out of here," lilia pushed carleigh who was passing by out of her frame as she made tiktok causing the girl to trip and glare at her.

"you almost made me fall," carleigh screamed as lilia poked her tongue out at the girl who crossed her arms walking up to her room.

"lulu it would be so much smarter if you went upstairs to fix your room," dakota advised the girl as she grabbed iced coffee from the fridge.

"i'll get done with it in less then an hour," lilia reasoned, "i'm not gonna be living here full time cause i have to go to the hype house anyways," the girl shrugged as she played the timer to start her titok.

dakota rolled her eyes grabbing her phone with her free hand, her camera already being around her neck the iced coffee on the other hand, she made her way upstairs to her room and walked inside.

her room had her tv and only her bed - her laptop on top of it- that were fixed other then that the room was all over the place some things not even built yet.

she sighed looking around the room as she turned on her tv clicking on disney+ - an app that her friend logan got her into - opening her favorite disney movie, zombies.

corbyn with an y wants to send you a message

hey pal
what are you doing

setting up my room
and watching zombies

ew
wanna fc
🥺👉👈

first of all
das is my emoji combo
second of all
i'm down

really?

yeah why

idk
i'll call you

dakota smiled once she saw the request of corbyn facetiming her as she looked at herself before opening it a close look of his face being seen from him keeping his camera too close.

"jeez corbyn i didn't want to see your boggers," dakota laughed as the boy gasped before bringing his camera up a bit so it was further.

"not even a minute in a call and you're being rude," he dramatically sighed causing the girl to roll her eyes as she set the phone down so she could continue her set up.

"is that zombies you're watching?" corbyn asked squinting his eyes as he tried to see if it was addison and zed the people who he was seeing in the tv screen.

a gasp let the girl's mouth as she got up from her squat since she was grabbing some decoration she had laying on the floor turning to face the boy with a smile.

"you know this movie?" she asked smiling as she ran to get close to the camera making corbyn let out a small giggle.

"of course i do," he laughed as the girl's grin got wider, "someday is my jam," corbyn winked as dakota's mouth dropped.

"mine too," she yelled as she got up jumping up and down before calming herself down and continuing on putting the decoration on her night stand.

"you seem not even close to being done," corbyn stated as he saw the girl pull out a box opening it up and taking a bunch of different pieces.

"yeah well i have to put my vanity together now," the girl sighed as she grabbed the book reading the instructions, "and i'm lazy," she laughed going to grab her camera.

"i'm gonna film so if you can maybe keep quiet a bit?" dakota started getting cut off by corbyn letting out a dramatic gasp.

"you don't want me to be on your video," he gasped as the girl facepalmed herself going closer to the phone.

"shut up," she told him before starting the video, "ok guys so i cleaned out the decorations that were laying on the floor," she said showing the floor that the decorations were placed a couple of minutes ago, "and now i'm gonna build my vanity and then start my polaroid wall," the girl smiled at the camera before shutting it down.

"hey so i was thinking," corbyn started as the girl grabbed the phone sitting on the floor while setting it on the bed foot grabbing another box, "would you like to see me perform?" the boy asked as the girl stopped from opening the box and looking up at the guy.

"what do you mean?" she asked as she pulled out a bunch of polaroid pictures from the box, spreading them out.

"i'm on tour and i have a show on LA tomorrow," corbyn started explaining as the girl nodded while looking through the pictures, "so if you'd like to come you know," the boy shrugged as the girl raised an eyebrow looking up at him.

"yeah sure what's your website?" dakota answered grabbing her laptop on the bed and bringing it back to her place.

"no no i mean i give you the tickets," the boy shook his head as he tried to stop the girl.

"no cause i have to get tickets for the others as well," dakota replied as she turned her laptop on.

"others?"

"logan get here," dakota screamed causing the boy to furrow his eyebrows as a few footsteps were heard.

a blonde in a flower dress came running to the room a paint brush in her hand and her face stained with a bunch of different colors.

"what?" she asked confused as she looked down before her eyes landed on the girl's phone a smirk forming.

"corbyn wants us to go to his show tomorrow," the girl explained pointing at her phone a smiling corbyn being shown as he waved at logan, her waving back.

"yeah sure just be sure that everyone is ok with this especially riley," the girl shrugged as she walked out making the boy furrow his eyebrows at the last part.

"what's up with riley?"

"you don't want to know," the girl laughed shaking her head as she started looking at her laptop, "and now that i'm gonna meet you i'll save a polaroid for you."

"please don't buy the tickets i promise i'll secure them," the boy pleaded as the girl looked up at him before sighing and nodding closing the laptop.

author note

i didn't know how to end this