Chapter Two, Lying in the sheets of a stranger

"Ugh...my head." I got a headache so naturally I touched my head.

"What happened last night?" I questioned myself that is until I saw bedsheets.

"This isn't my bed!, who's bed is this?, oh my god, have I been kidnapped?!" Thoughts spiraled around me as I panic about my surroundings.

Suddenly the door opened and an unfamiliar face stepped in, he had a white buttoned up shirt and dark gray jeans and teal blue socks and his eyes seemed so bleak yet even though I didn't say anything, he's so familiar to me and very attractive.

"Oh, you're awake." The man said to me as he sat in his bed as I looked at him but then he said "You took a nasty fall but thank god I've managed to catch you." He then laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah.... I'm sorry I'm often very clumsy at times, do forgive me." I replied.

"Oh, no it's fine just because you are clumsy doesn't mean that you can work yourself out which can lead to burnout, you know?" He explained and then smiled as he adjusts his glasses.

I laugh at his comment about me and gaze into his eyes, his rich and ocean blue captivating eyes that seem to hypnotize me.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Mamoru, I'm Mamoru Chiba and you are?" He answered and then asked me.

"I'm Usagi Tsukino." I then offer my hand for him to shake it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mamoru-san!" I said to him kindly.

He then proceeded to shake my offered hand and said

"Likewise, Usagi-chan!"

I get up from his bed and head to his door but before I reached the door he bumped my schoolbag on the back of my head and then he said.

"You almost forgot this, Usako."

He then placed my schoolbag into my hands and soon enough I'm walking home clutching my schoolbag tightly like my heart was about to burst and my face is extremely blushing with content and as I ponder of that encounter I say to myself.

"Usako, huh? Well since we're giving each other nicknames then Mamoru, I guess I'll call you "Mamo" my "Mamo."