Chapter 16- Sick

"Emma, I can feel something...something wrong..." Killian said as he covered his mouth and coughed. As he pulled his hand away, a splatter of blood appeared upon his hand. He looked to Emma with a worrying look and then rose to his feet quick before running his fingers through his hair and gripping it then releasing it.

        "What is it?"

        "The torture...they kept giving me something...something in a vial..."

        "The virus...the same one they used to attack Golden Tyde...they used it on you...Killian...what do you feel right now?"

        "Angry...." He said stepping back from Emma. "At you..."

        "Me?"

        "For trusting Hansel...you should have KNOWN! Because of you I WAS TORTURED! BLED!" Emma's eyes filled with tears as Killian verbally attacked her.

        Robin pulled him back from her as he grabbed her shoulders. "We need to lock him up somehow!" He yelled to Regina, who was now looking to him in surprise and anger but listened.

        Killian was placed in a jail cell and locked to the bars on the far side of the wall. Emma looked to him with tear-filled eyes and made her way outside to find Regina hitting Robin. When she finally calmed down, he explained everything to her and she turned from him and closed her eyes tight and hid a smirk from him.

        "Why didn't you trust me?"

        "I didn't feel I could...you began behaving erratic...our child couldn't be around that...it was dangerous...but I was going to help you through it...then they showed up and took him from me. Roland and our child..."

        Regina turned to Robin quick.

        "It's time to get them back!"

        Robin went to Emma and pulled her aside.

        "Emma, we need to talk..."

        "Yes, why are you here?"

        "The plan won't work as we had hoped..."

        "What? Why?"

        "Hans...he's dead..."

        Emma stood back in shock and covered her mouth in awe.

        "Do they know who did it?"

        "It was Killian..."

        Emma narrowed her eyes to him.

        "How dare you!"

        "Emma, it was done with a dagger of a pirate...only pirates possess them..."

        "Someone could be framing him!"

        "Emma...he did it..."

        Emma looked to Killian and back at Robin.

        "There would have been a time that I would have believed that, but not now. He is a different man with a different heart. He would never hurt anyone."

        "Unless provoked....I'm not saying he did it intentionally...but he did do it Emma..."

*WHAT DO YOU THINK? DID KILLIAN DO IT? IF SO, WHY?