A Feeling Of Protection

-Time skip because I'm lazy-

It was now almost time to head back to the hive, sighing as she placed the last three grubs into the blood bloods room. Rosa started to softly hum as she started to put on her jade green jacket, nodding to the drones as she did so.

Rosa walked into the room where a few other jade bloods were taking care of the mother grub, a soft wave and a good morning and she was off, but before she could get out the room completely, there was a squeak, odd, she was sure she had placed them all in there rooms. Non the less she turned around and wondered around, looking for where the squeak had come from. 

Ten minutes had pasted when she was about to give up when a egg shell in the corner of her eye moved. She turned and walked towards it, kneeling down and picking the shell up, what she saw under wasn't something she had expected.

Little candy red eyes looked up at her curiously, the jade blood felt her heart warm up at the sight, he was tiny, newly hatched she guessed, slowly she pulled all the shells away from him and looked around quickly. He tilted his head a bit, squeaking softly and scrabbling to get up on her lap. Rosa scooped up the little grub in her arms, hugging him close, she thought out loud. "We should get you something to cover you." She stood and hurried out the room with the grub, looking for some silk to wrap around him. She placed him on a little table, ripping a bit of her dress and getting to work, with a curious little grub. Within thirty minutes the young troll had made a little body suit for the grub, making him look just like a little jadeblood, cute she thought, placing some little eye contacts in his eyes, he looked like a jade blood.  A smile ran across her face as she picked him up and hurried in to the jadeblood room and placed him down with the other ones, for some reason she didn't want to leave him, she frowned. Maybe she could stay for a day shift..juust until he got his lusus anyways. Hurrying out of the room, she went to ask if it was alright, of course they were more then happy to hear.

So that was how her day went. by twilight there was a few hisses coming from one of the grubs rooms, you frowned but ignored it, cleaning up the egg shell up off the floor, then you heard muttering and a pair of feet leaving. The word "mutant" and "his gotta go" had suddenly been heard by the jadeblood, making her go into a panic as she jumped up, dropping the shells with a crunching sound as she walked over them. Rosa quietly made her way into the hall, listening for the voices, she kept walking until she was inches away from the door, "-st get the Gog damn drones will ya!" "whoa whoa calm down I will okay but we gotta get the candy red thing out of here first man." That was when Rosa gasped, hurrying into the room and yelled out, "I-I'll get rid of him-!" The two trolls turned to her in surprise, the one with the long hair nodding while the shorter one glared upon her. "No," he said. Rosa glared back, "excuse me? Last time I checked, I was put in charge not you." She couldn't help but flinch a little as she lied to them. The shorter one looked shock, for a moment Rosa thought he saw right through her but he nodded a bit and stepped away from the little red grub. "Fine, deal with that thing fast before i step on it." He stomped his foot closer to the poor little guy, threateningly. He smirked at the grub as it gave a little squeak in surprise, slipping and crawling his way to Rosa. She picked him up, glaring at the short troll as she made her way out the room. "Tell them to save me so grub sauce!" he shouted, making the female flinch, hugging the redblood closer to her.