Chapter 1

WoOoW another story guys XD
Tko and Ko are twins :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Your Pov )

"Alright 207, it's time for your medicines", the nurse said as she handed me the pills, along with a glass of water.

I took them from her hands, I put the pills in my mouth and I drank the water after it.

"Show me your hand and open your mouth", the nurse said, and I did what she asked.

Everyone knows that I refuse to take my medicines, I either keep them in my mouth without swallowing them, or I'd pretend like eating them and hide them in my hand.

"Good girl", she said with a smile as she messed with hair, and then she left, closing the lights with her.

Little did she know that I hid them under my tongue?

I smirked at the thought before I spit the pills out, I'm very lucky that she didn't check very carefully, or else I'd be in a deep sleep like a baby.

Now all I have to do is wait..

.

~ One Hour Later ~

I stared at the clock on the wall, waiting impatiently for the minutes to pass, and when it finally got to 12AM, I immediately jumped off the hospital bed.

I then headed to the door, and I opened it as quietly as I can.

I looked around the hallway, it was empty and dark. Fortunately I am a brave girl and I don't fear the darkness, so I got out and closed the door behind me.

I walked slowly in the hallway of the hospital, trying not to make any sound, especially that I am shoeless.

Yes I'm not wearing any shoes, I'm only wearing the blue gown the hospital gives you when you're a patient.

I heard someone laughing as I saw a light coming from the reception.

There was a wheeled table that you see the nurses push around sometimes, I hid behind it and I started peeking to see if I could run to the door that was in the other side.

That door leads to the stairs, I need to get to this door so I could go down.

You ask why don't I just use the elevator? Simply the elevator doesn't works at night, I heard that the guard of the hospital turns it off at 12AM.

As I was peeking, the nurse was talking on the phone with someone as she put some files in the drawers, and from the way she talks, I'm guessing it's her boyfriend or something.

"You want to take me out? ....of course! I would love to!", she said to whoever was on the phone.

This is good, she's too focused on the phone and I can use the advantage of it.

Luckily I'm too short to the reception table, I can go there without the nurse seeing me, so this should be a piece of cake.

Once the nurse turned around, I immediately ran as fast as I can to the table and I got on my knees.

"Huh?", I heard the nurse.

I put a hand on my mouth and held my breath out of fear.

Oh god! Oh my god! Oh please god!!

"No I thought I heard something, never mind. So where were we?", she continued, and I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

Oh thank god. Okay Y/n, now focus!!