5

RIHANNA IS YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH AND YOU MEET HER AT AWARD SHOW AND YOUR NEW ARTIST
—————————————————————————

"You mind if I join you?"

Y/n head snapped up at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, your eyes opening wide in shock when you realised you had no other than Rihanna in front of you.

Being too caught up in the sight of her, you could do nothing but absently shake you head, moving a little to the side for her to sit next to you.

"Why are you here and not inside?" Rihanna wondered in an attempt of making small talk.

"Um, air" you motioned around.

"It does get a little suffocating inside, huh?" She leaned back to take a better look at you.

You simply nodded Your head, gazing down to your lap before a small smile took over your factions.

"You're sure I'm not bothering you?" Rihanna worried, noticing how quiet you was. "I didn't know you'd be here, I can leave if–"

"I'm just..." you interrupted her, looking up to lock eyes with her, "shy..." you admitted sheepishly.

Not only because you where insecure about yourself , but also because it was her.

her lips curved up as she stared fondly at you. "Okay then" she looked ahead, "let's just stay quiet for a while if that makes you feel better".

So the two of you did just that; remaining silent for a little while, doing nothing but enjoy each other's company. Anyone who saw you would've thought it was such an awkward scene, but it was the complete opposite, actually. It was weird to find a someone you only know in the internet you could be so comfortable around with. It was nice, for both of you.

"Yah! Y/n, l've been looking for you everywhere"the quiet atmosphere was disrupted faster than you'd have wanted to by your manger. "Oh, hello..." he awkwardly greeted Rihanna , receiving a smile from her before his eyes were back on you. " They announcing the Top Artist Award, come on!"

At the sound of that, You stood up immediately. "Sorry, I have to go, uh– award..." You spoke softly, almost scared of messing up.

Biting her lip, she squinted her eyes as she looked up at you. "Go get 'em, tiger" she encouraged you with a grin, watching for the first time in person you signature your charming smile.

Thinking for a second before turning around to leave, you digged your hands in your pockets, staring down to her. "You don't... wanna come?"

"Um..."her eyes travelled from you to the door. "You know what? Yeah, I do" she stood up as well, a smirk forming on her lips before she added: "I don't wanna miss all the madness when you win".

 "You know what? Yeah, I do" she stood up as well, a smirk forming on her lips before she added: "I don't wanna miss all the madness when you win"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.