Chapter 9

*Freddy POV*

The manager walked in with this guy. He looked familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Here are the animatronics, Freddy, Chica and Bonnie." The manager says.

"Okay, so I think I got the whole job covered." The man says.

"Okay, first let's sign some papers, Mike." The manager said. Mike!? As in the victim of 87. No. It can't be. But it was.

*closing time*

"Foxy!" I yelled as quiet as I can so Mike couldn't hear me. Foxy looks up and smiles.

"Hello." Foxy says. I sit next to him on the bed.

"We have a security guard." I say. He nods.

"You want to ask him out?" Foxy teases. I look at him.

"That security guard is the one you bit in 1987." I say. Foxys smile turns into a frown.

"No way. But...No." Foxy stutters. I hug him.

"He won't remember it happening." I say. He remembers that with out his frontal lobe, he can't remember the event. He only remembered from after he got out the hospital.

"We should be friends with him." Foxy says. I nod. We just go in there calm and be friends.

"Don't remind him about the bite." I say. We both quietly walk down the hallway making sure Mike didn't see us. When we finally reached his office we changed into our human forms.

"Hello?" I say calmly. The guard was about scream until I cover his mouth.

"We won't hurt you! I promise. We want to be friends." I say. Mike calms down and I take back my hand.

"Who are you guys?" Mike asks.

"I'm foxy and this is Freddy. We can change into humans." Foxy explains. Mike had a confused look on his face.

"I know it's weird but it's true." Chica says from the other door.

"Who are you?" Mike asks.

"Chica. This is Bonnie." She says pulling Bonnie out from the corner.

*Mike POV*

I know it may sound crazy but I was actually okay with this. Now I know that the animatronics or humans won't hurt me. Freddy was a muscular guy with a black vest and brown pants with some dress shoes. Foxy was a shirtless pirate with tan pants on and no shoes. Chica had a yellow shirt and skinny jeans. Bonnie had a purple vest and black pants.

"So you want to be friends?" Chica asks. They all look at me.

"Uh, sure I guess." I say. They all cheer and hug me.

"Um, is it okay if I can secretly bring my girlfriend here at night?" I ask them. They huddle together whispering and turned to me.

"Sure, hopefully we won't get caught." Freddy says. We all walk out of the office and sit at the party table.

*Bonnie POV*

Mike was a handsome fellow and a bit muscular. What am I saying? Wtf. First of all I like Chica. And secondly Im not gay. AND he has a girlfriend. I watch them talk and stuff but I just blurred out what they were saying. I kept staring at Chica. She looked so good in Skinny jeans. I'm surprised she hadn't noticed yet.

*Foxy POV*

It was akward to talk to someone I bit years ago. Mike takes off his security hat and oh boy. He had black hair but a scar where I bit him. It wasn't that visible but you can notice. He scratched his head and out his hat back on.

*Chica POV*

I notice that Foxy was sweating a little bit. He had sweat dripping from his head and down his arms.

"Foxy you okay?" I ask. Everyone looks at him.

"Yeah, I'm just h-hot." Foxy stutters. Freddy chuckles as Foxy punches him. I look at Bonnie who was staring at my butt.

"BONNIE!" I yell. He instantly wakes up and falls off his chair. Mike and Freddy burst out laughing as Foxy runs to the bathroom.

*Freddy POV*

I saw Foxy run to the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom and open the door. Foxy stood hovering over the sink.

"Foxy?" I ask. He looks at me. He looks dehydrated.

"You okay buddy?" I ask. He nods and washes his face.

"Listen, I know it's hard to just talk to Mike when remembering the bite but it's in the last now." I say. Foxy looks at me.

"Thank you." Foxy says. He hugs me and sweats on my vest.

"You need some water." I say. He laughs and leaves the bathroom.