Secret Mission

Whisper Has Always Been Quiet Around Tangle But That's About To Change When Her And Tangle Go On A Secret Mission. Whisper walks into Tangle's house. He Tangle. Whisper said. Yeah, Whisper? Tangle asked. Jewel Has Given Us A Secret Mission Together. Whisper said. Really? What's The Secret Mission? Tangle asked. Whisper sighed. Metal Sonic has Been Up To No Good Lately Ever Since Doctor Eggman Disappeared Again. Whisper said. I Wonder What Happened To The Doctor Anyway. Tangle said. Our Mission Is To Infiltrate Doctor Eggman Base And Find Out What Metal Sonic Is Really Up To. Whisper said. Tangle got her gear on for the mission. Okay, I'm Ready For The Mission. Tangle said. We Need To Be Quiet During This Mission Tangle If We Get Caught We Will Probably Get Killed By Metal Sonic. Whisper said. Okay, I Will Be Quiet During This Mission. Tangle said. Tangle And Whisper Are Both On A Hill They Look Down At Eggman Base. Whisper looks through her Binoculars. Looks Like There are Only 2 Robots On Patrol. Whisper said quietly. Any Sign Of Metal Sonic? Tangle asked quietly. Whisper shakes her head no. Okay, I Will Take Out The Robot On The Right You Take Out The Robot On The Left. Whisper said to Tangle quietly. Whisper snuck down the hill by the Robot on the right while Tangle snuck down the hill by the Robot on the Left they quietly took the Robots out. Freeze! Said A familiar voice. Tangle and Whisper turned around and it was Metal Sonic.

To Be Continue Do You Like This Book? I Am Chomping At The Bit To See If Whisper Really Has Feelings For Tangle In The Sonic IDW Comics

SonicHedgehogRp SonicaThehedgehog557