If It Isn't Tangle And Whisper

Metal Sonic pointed his hand at Tangle And Whisper. If It Isn't Tangle  And Whisper. Metal Sonic said smiling evilly. Whisper growled. What Are You Up To Metal Sonic?! Whisper asked growling. Well, Whisper Since Doctor Eggman Disappeared Again I Have Taken Control Of All His Robots And His Entire Base I Am Building Much More Powerful Robots To Attack And Destroy Your Pathetic Resistance! Metal Sonic said laughing evilly. Tangle laughed. Last Time You Tried To Destroy The Resistance You Failed! Tangle said still laughing. Enough Tangle! Whisper said growling. Take These 2 And Lock Them Up In A Cell. Metal Sonic said. Oh And If You Try Anything Funny We Will Kill Jewel! Metal Sonic said. The robots are holding Jewel hostage. No Jewel!. Tangle cried. The robots take Tangle And Whisper and they lock them in A cell. Well, This Isn't Good. Whisper said. How Did Metal Sonic Know Of Our Plan?! Tangle asked. It's That Simple I Sent 1 Of The Robots To Spy On You! Metal Sonic said. Tomorrow Will Attack And Destroy The Resistance Once And For All! Metal Sonic said. Metal Sonic leaves and leaves 5 robots to guard the cell that Tangle And Whisper are in. Let Us Out Of Here! Tangle demanded. If You Try To Escape We, Will Kill Jewel! Said 1 of the robots. Now I Suggest You Shut It! The robot said again. Tangle kept her mouth shut and she sighed. Whisper looked and 1 of the robots had her Wispon in his pocket she quietly took her Wispon from the robot pocket and shot the cell door open and she shot and killed the 5 robots. Tangle was in shock. But Whisper If Metal Sonic Sees Us He Will Kill Jewel! Tangle said. Whisper smiled. We Won't Let Metal Sonic Kill Jewel Tangle! Whisper said still smiling.

To Be Continued Looks Like Tangle And Whisper Have Broken Out And Why Did Whisper Smile? Find Out In The Next Chapter Of Whispangle

SonicHedgehogRp SonicaThehedgehog557 xArbiter187x SunnyDays560