Return

Ford watched the sun set on the last day on his new adventure. Stan comes up behind him, scratching his stomach.

"Stanley, you have got to see this! Its so beautiful!" Ford said. Their boat, Stan-O-WarII was docked at the Portland port. Tomorrow they would head back to gravity falls to hang out with the gang for another summer. Ford was excited, and so was Stan, but he wouldn't show it.

"Its just another Sunset doofus." Stan grumbles. 

"Starting tomorrow I have to stop using swears again. I don't know why you seem so happy." He continues.

"Oh Stanley, you know as much as I do we both missed those knuckle-heads!" Ford says.

"I told you to call me Stan. Jeez!" Stan snaps. They soon both fell quiet as the sun sank into the ocean of the Pacific Northwest.

~~~

Elsewhere Mabel was going crazy driving her brother insane. She would wait till he fell asleep and draw on his face, and crawled over him the entire bus ride.  She hadn't changed much. Dipper didn't really either.  He still wore Wendy's hat though. Mabel still has 5,000 sweaters. But now she was more into making her own hair decorations. Headbands, berets, hats, you name it.

Dipper watched Mabel with a smile. She was so excited. It was safe now that Bill is gone, but Dipper still is terrified. In fact, he doesn't even use forks anymore. He started having panic attacks and learned to use chop-sticks instead. He even ad dreams in black and white, although those left fairly quickly, he still felt as if Bill might come back. After all, there was never a dull moment in the pines family.

PINETREE! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE COMING HOME! MWAHAHAHA!! A familiar voice whispered in his mind. He jumped, but dismissed it. That happened sometimes too. Just another voice in his head. Not scary at all.

Soon the woods became familiar, and before he knew it they pulled up to the bus stop with their Grunkles beaming at them. Soos was there to, with his wife, who was pregnant. They had missed so much.

"Grunkle Stan! Grunkle Ford!" Mabel and Dipper both exclaimed at the same time.

"Kids!" Came the reply. Both twins rushed at the door of the bus, but a giant pig beet them to it. Waddles had grown. A lot.  He weighed almost 74 pounds! Everyone was silent, then the twins rushed again and there was lots of hugging.

At the mystery Shack, it turns out Soos, couldn't live there, so he left Stans room, the Guest room, and the attic how they were. The twins rushed to the attic and unpacked their stuff. Wendy came over and her and Dipper retraded hats. Everyone had a good day getting together again. Stan was a bit sick from coming onto land after being at sea for so long so he went to bed early. The rest of them watched Ducktective the movie. They all agreed it wasn't as good as the show though. The twins went back up to the attic and went to bed. Ford went to Stans room. He knocked then opened the door.

"Hey Stanle-, erm, Stan. I had a good day today with you. Glad to be back. I'm gonna get some water, do you want anything?" He asked. Stan sat in the shadows.

"Oh, I'm fine sixer. Thanks though." He said. Something was wrong with his voice.

"Stan, what, did you just call me Sixer?" Ford asked, his voice shaking. He reached for the baseball bat right next to the door. Stan turned, his eyes closed.

"Well, I suppose it wouldn't have lasted forever, but I couldn't even last a day, darn. Its fun being in control." He opened his eyes, and Ford realized it wasn't Stan he was looking at. The eyes were yellow and glowing.

"B-Bill??!!?!?!?" He exclaimed, dropping the bat.

"I thought, I thought we defeated you. I thought you were dead!" He stumbled backwards in fear.

"Well Sixer, what can I say?" Bill said, standing. A wicked grin stretched across his face. He lowered his face to Fords eye level.

"You thought wrong." He smiled even more, somehow, and tilted his head back in am evil cackle.