Chapter 1: KageHina

[ Day 1 ]

"We're sorry, darling, but we can't leave China anymore. All the borders are closed. But we're okay! Don't worry about us. We got plenty of food and a safe house. Oh, also, Shouyou's family is in the house next to us! We can talk over the fence of our garden, so we won't get lonely. Take care of yourself!"

Kageyama just sighed as he heard his mother's voice over the phone. As the message ended, he threw his phone onto the coffee table in front of him, his eyes roaming around the living room.

No one was allowed to leave their house anymore, and he was feeling lonely at home. His parents were on a business trip, and his teammates were stuck in quarantine as well.

His phone lit up again, and he groaned, grabbing it and reading the message he just received.

Hinata:
>I'm on my way! Let's pray that the police isn't patrolling in your street!<

He didn't exactly know how to react to the message the middle blocker sent him.
It didn't take long until the doorbell rang, and he hurried to the door, opening it and pulling the redhead inside.

"Well, guess I was lucky."
Kageyama frowned, but Hinata just smiled, making his way past the setter to find the bathroom and wash his hands.

"So, would you care to explain to me why you're here?"
He groaned, plopping back down onto the sofa. Hinata's head popped out from the bathroom, his eyebrows furrowed.

"To keep you company, duh! Our parents are in China together, so I figured we could stay here in Japan together! I also brought food that we stored in our basement. Natsu is with our aunt, but I didn't feel like going there at all."
He continued rambling on, but Kageyama's head just shut off as he took a deep breath.

Now he had to deal with this ball of excitement for at least two weeks.

[ 320+ words ]
[ 21st of March 2020 ]
[ Frequent, but short chapters! ]