1

"You're doing great as my heir! You'll make it up the Tower in no time once you climb the Tower." The pride could be heard in his words and the smile on his face was sincere.

The young teenager grinned at their father then went back to practicing their wave controlling skills. This teenager wasn't only a wave controller of course, but also a swordsman, light bearer, fisherman, scout, and spear bearer. This child could simply be a team of their own, able to adapt to nearly every situation while being able to learn and use new skills and techniques almost as quickly as they saw them. Perhaps it was some sort of ability they'd gained from the spars they had with their father.

This child was truly odd.

"I'll be sure to make you proud dad!" King Jahad took the young child up into his arms and hugged them tightly.

"You already make me so proud (y/n), so don't worry about needing to make me more proud." Setting them back down he was interrupted by one of the guards shouting for him.

"Your Majesty! Princess Endorsi has just been chosen to enter the Tower!" Jahad looks between his teen and the guard then back at them.

"Head back home dear and have a break before our afternoon spear bearing class again," they nodded and walked back while the King followed the servant back into the Tower to where Princess Endorsi was.

In the Tower

"Lord Karaka... are you positive that the King's Flower will make a good slayer? I mean like... they'd end up going against their father," The Slayer Karaka looked at his own servant beside him with a frown.

"The King's Flower is just the right candidate. They have happiness, everything they've ever wanted, as well as a large pool of power. That flower is just the thing we need. All we need to do is spread some things around to twist fate around a bit," the servant could hear the smile in his voice. "Just recently in the Tower a Princess of Jahad was chosen to climb, I wouldn't be surprised if the flower started climbing soon."

At the Jahad Palace inside the Tower

The cameras stopped rolling and the Princesses looked at each other.

"What kind of spar is that...?"

"Does that even count as training? Look at how bloody and beat up each of them look!"

"Will father be okay...?" These critiquing words were interrupted quickly as one of the other Princesses ran in shouting.

"SHE'S BEEN CHOSEN!! ENDORSI HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO CLIMB THE TOWER!!" Many of the Princesses stood up quickly in shock and in awe.

"That means the King is going to escort her to the doors properly!" One of the girls said excitedly, "but only because she's one of the top princesses..." she muttered under her breath only a few moments later.