chapter 3 🍀Nick and Alan meet

When I entered a big smile was on my face and I screamed in happiness."Ahhh! His cheek is so soft! I am in love right now." I said staring at a mirror. "Let's just go to bed" I said walking and smiling none stop.

Next morning-
I woke up and did my routine and got downstairs I heard a knock on my door, I went and opened it.
Y/n-"hello?*looked outside* Alan?!"
Alan-"Hi y/n, long time no see."
Y/n-"Yeah, you were my childhood freind, come in and take a seat in the couch."
*walking to the couch*
Y/n-"so why did you come here for? Your from Hawaii and I'm from Florida."
Alan-" Well I just wanted to ask you something."
Y/n-"what is it?"
Alan-"will yo-"
*ding dong*
Y/n-" Wait I'll be right back"
I walked up to the door and opened it and saw Nick and Ricky.
You told them hi and you hugged them both and told them to go to the living room where the couch is. When the boys entered the room, I saw Nick confused as why is this dude here and Ricky not so much. It got silent, so you broke it.
Y/n-" So.. Ricky, Nick meet Alan and Alan meet Ricky and Nick."
Alan-"Hello nice to meet you." He extended his hand for a shake.
Ricky-"Hello my name is Ricky and this is Nick."he said pointing to Nick while is just giving a gaze at alan.
Nick-"hi."
Y/n-"so don't get me wrong, this is my childhood freind and Alan these are my best friends so you don't get that wrong either."
Nick-"so y/n like a don't want to waste time but like do you want to make a video ye ye nation wants you in the vids?"
Y/n-"Yeah that's is fine!"
Ricky-"great let's go"
They both got up and got out the house.
Y/n-"I could talk to you later"
Alan-" can i ask real quick"
Y/n-"fast go."
Alan-"will you go in a date with me?"
Y/n-"n-n-no sorry but you can get out of my house right now because I am going with the boys."
Alan-"fine."
Meanwhile in ibp car-
Ricky-"what happend Nick? Ooo~ someone looks jealous!"
Nick-"what! I'm not jealous!"
Ricky-"yes! You are just tell her you like her right before that Alan guy might do something with her and steal your chance."
Nick-"Ok, now shut up y/n is coming."
Y/n POV
We both got out and I got in ibp car.
Y/n-"I am sorry it's cause he wouldn't get out of my house."
Ricky-"no it's fine we have plenty of time"

Meanwhile in making the vid- sorry guys to lazy to do the vid.
Why? Why is Nick not talking to me? Did I do something wrong? What did I do? I am trying to talk with him but he'll just go away. What now?
I walked up to Ricky after finishing the video because Nick walked away.
Y/n-" Hey, do you why Nick is like this? I was trying to talk to him and he just leaves me or ignores me."
Ricky-" I don't know I saw that too, how he was with you and he only talks to me, that's weird."
" Ok, I just wanted to know If you know" I said looking down and pouting, walking to car.

Everybody got in the car and Ricky started driving, the whole ride was silent.

Comment what's going to happen next?