Sauna Test

July 2, 1985

The mind flayer was back.

And the party had no idea how to stop it.

Well, they didn't really have an idea until now.

See, recently they had found out that max's stepbrother, Billy, could possibly be possessed by the mind flayer. And if he was being controlled by him, then they'd have to figure out a way to get it out of him, otherwise he'd hurt innocent people or even endanger everyone in the town.

From janes experience, they thought the best thing they could do was try and burn the mind flayer out of him. He worked as lifeguard at the local pool, and the party figured out that there was a sauna in the pool house, so that was going to part of there plan.

Lure Billy into the sauna, and burn the mind flayer out of him.

Each was assigned to do something for the plan to jump into action, so will currently was in the supply room, looking around before he picked up a dummy from one of the shelves.

"Hey, I found the breakers." Mike told will as he walked in the room, seeing that that brunette was currently carrying a mannequin of some sort,

"Whoa, that thing is super creepy." Mike took the dummy from wills hands, "Lemme see it,"

"I think this'll work, right buddy?" He grabbed onto the mannequins chin and made its mouth move,

"Right mike!" He mocked in a higher voice, smiling at will to see if it made him laugh, but the boy only remained serious and gave mike a look as if he were saying, 'Are you serious?'

The brunette rolled his eyes, taking the dummy from mike's hands and walking to the door.

"Hey.. will." Mike called out before the other stepped out, causing will to turn around.

"I just.. wanted to say, you know when I said nana was sick? She wasn't, I lied."

"I know." Will replied, about to turn away to walk out again before mike started to speak again.

"Right! No, I just.. think it was important for you to know the context.." He continued,

"Hopper, he went all crazy on me. Telling me I'm spending way too much time with you. He made me lie, I mean.. you're the most important thing to me in the world-"

"What if he's right?" Will put the dummy down,

"What?"

"Hop."

Mike shook his head, "No, no, no. He's just some angry old man who hate's joy."

"But, if I only see you," will harshly poked mike's chest, "And I'm a different species then you," mike looked up from the spot will poked, "Then maybe I should be with my species more."

"What are you talking about?"

Will didn't answer him, only turned back around to pick up the dummy. And when mike realized what he was talking about, his eyes widened.

"Did you spy on me?"

Will put the dummy over his shoulder,

"That's totally against the rules!"

"I make my own rules." He walked out after that, leaving a rather shocked mike alone in the room.

________________________

The plan didn't go the way they wanted it to.

The mind flayer never burned out of Billy, for it only made things worse. His eyes were dark and black veins popped up in his face, it was clear that the mind flayer did in fact possess him. And when they locked him in the sauna, he only grew angrier and yelled at them to let him out, pounding and pushing the door as it grew incredibly hot for him.

It scared everyone by the way he acted, but most of all, it scared max.

He managed to get himself out, looking at will as he had been protecting everyone from him. It made it clear to Billy that will was the strongest out of all of them.

The lights started to flicker, and will looked at Billy with an angry and cold look in his eyes.

Will raised the weight that had been hanging on the wall with his hand, throwing it at Billy while letting out a scream. The weight was enough to throw Billy against the wall, holding it to his throat as it nearly choked him. Billy's hands grasped around the handle, trying to push it back, but will raised both hands for the weight to choke him even more, while it dug deeper into the wall the more force he used.

Everyone else watched from behind in horror, seeing as there was nothing they could do and they were too scared to even move.

The lights flickered more and more, and Billy finally pushed the weight away from his throat. Will let out a blood curling scream, as blood ran down his nose while he tried to use as much power as he could to push the weight back to Billy's throat, but he couldn't, Billy was too strong.

He threw the weight back to will, but the boy was lucky enough to fall down before it hit him.

Billy walked up to will's body, grabbing him by his hair and pulling him up forcefully, which cause will to yelp.

He grabbed will by his throat, and held him into the air.

Will cried, he cried so much. Trying to scream and move his way out of Billy's grasp, he tried to push his hand away and yell at him to let him go, but will's face grew redder by the second, as he couldn't breath and it made him grow weaker by the harsh feeling of Billy's hand wrapped around his throat. He started to cough and his eye's began to water, his vision getting blurrier and it started to fade,

Everyone still watched with feared expressions on their faces, seeing as their friend was literally being choked to death.

Suddenly, a loud scream was heard from behind Billy.

He fell to the ground when he felt a harsh hit to the back of his head, letting will go from his grasp. There stood mike, with a pole in his hand, standing above Billy.

"GO TO HELL, YOU PEICE OF SHIT-" Mike went for a second hit towards Billy, but Billy caught the pole with his hand before it hit him. He threw the pole to the ground, walking towards mike while the teenager backed away in fear until his back hit the wall.

Before Billy could even think of hurting him, he started to feel a force grab him, and his feet left the floor as he started to levitate.

Just a few seconds ago will was unconscious, but now he stood behind Billy's floating body, raising his hands to hold him in the air as more blood ran down from both of his nostrils.

Both Billy and Will let out a long, and loud yell, before will moved his hands to throw and send Billy's body flying through the wall and out of the pool house.

The brunette was exhausted from the amount of power he used, walking back into the wall until he fell back into mike's chest and slid down the wall 'till they were both sitting on the floor with will sobbing in mike's lap.

The rest of the party ran to the hole that had Billy's body flying out of it earlier, Mike and Will tagging along once mike helped will get on his feet again.

So, at least they figured out the truth about Billy.

But as for will, the mind flayer was going after him.

________________________

I have no idea how to write fight scenes I only added it for the one part with mike and will and I needed to add more writing so I added that I hope it was ok ;-;