chapter 3- a mysterious figure

Oka opened her eyes slowly. Suddenly her head jerked up, very aware of where she was. Ropes were tied around her arms and legs. Tight, but not too tight but not too loose, Oka noticed. She looked at the dark haired girl towering over her. "My love! You're up!"
"A-Ayano..?" Oka asked.
"Yes Oka-senpai?"
"Wha...what....? Why...?"
"Well," Ayano explained matter-of-factly. "You're my soulmate. And you rejected me. So I had to take you in." Ayano giggled. "Soon you'll love me senpai."
"Y-You're insane!" Oka said tears rushing down her face.
"Don't cry. Oh please don't cry. It hurts me to see you like this." Ayano's eyes huge with worry.
Oka sniffled.
"Then let me go!"
Ayano giggled. "I can't risk you telling someone. And plus, I can't lose you! So... Are you hungry? Thirsty?"
Oka was insanely thirsty, but didn't admit it to Ayano. Instead she shook her head.
"Okay. I'll stay with you all day." Ayano sat there talking to the statue that was Oka.
Soon night came. Ayano was asleep upstairs in her bedroom. Oka started crying. "I wanna go home," she cried in between sobs. Suddenly someone came down this stairs. Oka looked up to find her soulmate there. She couldn't explain it. But she knew this was her soulmate. The feeling of true love. The mysterious figure bent down and looked into Oka's eyes and Oka knew: she was the one. "I love you, I love you, I love you," Oka cried in between sobs. The dark figure knelt down to Oka's height and kissed her, so passionately, with so much want. Oka kissed her back feeling like nothing she had ever felt before. Suddenly the woman above the small girl stood up and walked up the stairs. "No! No!" Oka sobbed. That night she cried herself to sleep. "My senpai..."

Sorry the end of the Chapter is kind of rushed. My mom was yelling at me to eat dinner. Thanks for reading! 💗