What Happens In Boarding School Stays On Your Criminal Record

This story was written in honour of my awesome friends with the song 'Glorious' from Natalia Imbruglia as guide. I started to write it because it reminded me of me and my friends and all the weird stuff we do. So this is just something for fun.

Based on true events (Except nothing of this really happened)

(Kick Ass - Mika Vs. Red One)

Let me introduce my friends.

Nicole Hamstring. With her statuesque pale body and gleaming white blonde hair she can send any guy to his knees with a glance of her heavenly blue eyes. She is the daughter of Talia Hamstring. Multi millionaires and part owners of M.I.A.

Samantha Gallner. Her golden ringlet hair and steel blue-gray eyes shimmer even when not in sunlight. Her mother, as well, is part owners of M.I.A. and is raking in the money.

Kameron Sage. She has deep dark brown chocolate spiral hair intertwined with light blonde highlights, complementing her sea-green blue eyes. (Ocean eyes). Her dad and his brothers are co-owners of M.I.A. and they as well are swimming in money

©Mia Sky Richards©

(I Like - Keri Hilson)

I smiled at my reflection. I looked perfect. My black and brown hair was thrown up in a high ponytail. My side fringe was loose and swept over my brown eyes. I was wearing a short white tennis skirt and a black tank top. My feet were tucked into white tennis shoes. I grabbed my electric pink, purple and black Dunlop racket and shoved it into my white and black Gucci racket bag. I grabbed my keys and my black Gucci handbag and headed for my Bugati Veyron.

The sleek black car with silver and black chrome spinners stood proudly in the garage. I lightly trailed my fingers over the place where my initials stood. M.S.R. I slid into my car and headed for the tennis club.

(E.T. - Katy Perry)

Mount Olympic Tennis was a place near the Mount Olympic Spa, that only allowed the rich and elite to be a part. I was heading there to meet my friends.

Nicole Hamstring, Samantha Gallner, and Kameron Sage. I parked in the VIP area and headed for the main lounge. As I expected my friends were there.

Niki had her smooth blonde hair hanging down her back and touching the top of her white skirt. She was leaning against a wall. Her one white tennis shoe was teasingly touching the point of a cute tennis instructor's Italian shoes. I spotted her purple Dunlop tennis racket in her hand. Her blue eyes sparkled as she flirted with the awe-struck guy. He looked like he was over the moon.

My eyes swept the lounge and found my other friend.

Sammy G was lounging on one of the couches her golden hair in a plait over her shoulders. Her steel eyes were fixed on me as I walked towards her. Her lime green prince racket was on the floor next to her matching Gucci bag.

She smiled when she saw my outfit. Both Niki and I were wearing white skirts and black tanks because we were in a team while Sammy G and KK were wearing bright green tank tops and white shorts with matching shoes.

Which reminded me. Where's KK?

"We're going to beat you!" I heard a taunting voice say. I glanced back at Sammy G and smirked.

"Now how are you going to do that when KK is missing?" Just when I finished my sentence there was a commotion at the entrance. I looked to see KK walking in.

Her lush brown hair was piled on top of her head and her ocean eyes were anything but serene as she shouted into her camofloged X-peria. She had her black and pink Adidas tennis bag in one hand and her white multicoloured Prada handbag over her shoulder. She gave an aggravated huff and clicked off the cell phone. She was wearing the same green tank top and the same white shorts and tennis shoes as Sammy G.