first day part 2

i open the gates so confused on why a school needs to be so god damn large i mean its so useless to be so big i was cut off by a feminin voice 

 "hi are you new ive never seen you before " i turn around to be faced with some pink alien girl i only nod in responce to her question "Im Mina" she says excitedly "im Y/N" i stare at her for a second before talking again "um do you know were class 1a is" i question her her face lit up even more after i said that "of course im in the class to!" she grabs my hand and starts blting to the door this is gonna be a long day i whisper to myself as she makes her way twords what i guess is the class rooms she practically brakes the doorkicking it open and yells above the loud ass class room as she lets go of my wrist "WE HAVE A NEW STUDENt" everyone looks tword the door way i stay still for a while before the pin.. Mina and me enter the class as the class stelles down and almost forgets about me meh i walkover to my seat i sit next to the Mina and some weird tape dude some kid with blue hair speeds into the class and yells "SIT DOWN EVERYONE" i stare in confusion everyone was already sitting except him i whisper to Mina "is that the teacher" she giggles and shakes her head "nope thats Ida "