PAGE 14 CHAPTER 2:Old friends Old enemies

Song Dae POV

Its saturday, me and Yuna are going to visit the aparment that we will rent maybe for a 4 years... Hehe im excited to live with yunaaaaa!!😍😍

So my im walking to Shin's Mansion to pick up Yuna and go to the aparment... But something is not right... I see my old friend from states... Oh Hell no...

Its

Noah....

I cant let him see me... Or else....

Flashback to grade 7......

He is my bestfriend when im in grade 5 to seven....

This is where all started...

Noah:Hey Song Dae?!? I heard that you liked Ryujin!?!? And you gave her a letter?! She's only mine okay?... STAY AWAY FROM HER OKAY?

Song Dae:Okay... Sorry... I dont mean to make you angry i just want to make ryunjin happy because she never loved you... You know that?...

Noah:No dont say that...

Song Dae:Okay but Noah pls dont destroy our friendship over this?

Noah:Nah bruh..... I now see you now as my Rivalry......

then Noah punched me....

I remember that day that i was rush to the hospital and i was in bad condition...

Ever since that day... Noah never speak to me.....

So yeah thats it....

Haysss i now remember my old friends... I call them My Squad...

My Squad is the most precious things i have in this world.... When i used to study in philppines.. And its awesomeee!!

I remember my first crush eheh her name is Maria... She is kind and cute and beautiful.... And you know what? I wanna meet her hehe...

So i manage to walk to the street without Noah noticing it 😅 yeheyyyy im excite for the apartmenttttt

Some time later.......

So hellooo im with yuna now and we are here outside the building of the apartment...

Oh...

My

Goshhhh it looked sooo good😍😍

Yuna:Babe it look awesome hehe how did you find this?

Song Dae:Well this place is a recommendation of my old friend hehe he said we would like it turns out yeah we liked it...

So me and yuna talk with the real estate agent about the apartment and there we goo we got the keys and we are now planning were to place things..