Chapter 3 - One in a million chance

Hope's point of view

It had been almost nine hours sense I boarded the plane. The whole time I had been watching Stampy. His voice really soothed me, very calming. And he was incredibly funny! Exactly my sense of humor.

I was snapped out of my fantasy world when the plane jostled as it made contact with the ground. I put my headphones and laptop in my bag and walked down the isle and out of the plane.

I walked though the tunnel and out into the airport. There were thousands of people around me! The walls were a white color and the floor tiles are white, red, and black. There were some benches ahead of me and to the left was more sections for planes and to the right was a food court.

My heart pounder faster. This place was huge, how am I suppost to fine my brother?? I have no idea what he looks like! I gazed all around and saw nothing! Until out of the corner of my eye, I saw a tall man looked about in his early to mid twenties standing with a sign that said "Garret"

He had on a grey jacket, jeans, black converse, and a grey beanie covering his hair. He also had a bandana over his mouth protecting from the cold.

My heart dropped... should I really do this... I could run back now! I guess he noticed my staring because he pointed to his sign and his eyes looking questioning. I slowly shook my head yes. His eyes lid up and he slowly started walking twards me. I froze... but before I knew it I slowly walked twards his as well zig-zagging between people.

We were now right before each other. "H..h.. hope?" He studdered in a familiar sounding British accent. He sounded just as nervous as me. I again slowly shook my head yes. He let out a sigh of relief. "I..it's me! Joseph!" He said. His eyes started tearing up and so did mine.

He reached in for a big hug and I sqeazed him back tightly. We just sat there in eachother arms for well over a minute before he finally let go.

He took off his beanie reaviling wild curly brown hair and his bandana but before I could get a good look at his face he kissed me on the head.

But as he stepped back my mouth dropped in shock. The curly hair, the green eyes, the British accent, and his way to familiar smile... was it really... "Stampy???"