28

Chapter 28 - The Meeting between love rivals

A pair of dark pupils of the falcon-like penetrating-sharp eyes, indifferent and emit an unfathomable depth of an abyss that takes in all things; harbor a hundred of rivers, allowing people in a stream of nostalgia and never to return again to touch the shore.

Those eyes belong to a prestige. He is elegant but at the same time possess a sense of danger. It is for her own good to stay away from him as far as she can. The moment when Murong Xue made an appraisal of Ouyang Shaochen, without any time for her to react, he is already standing in front of her when he outstretches his long arms, surrounding her with him and a pool wall. He lowers his sight to look at her, a deep set of eyes roam across the night: " Where to now? "

A warm respiration exhales on her cheek, the fog circulates in the air as though as a mystify bamboo lingering around her body. Murong Xue sways her sight unnaturally: Ouyang Shaochen's power a lot stronger than hers furthermore, she is being captivated, there is absolutely zero chance for her to escape from him. They both live in the same capital, but never stumble with each other. This little grudges between them will never be dissolved if left unsettled. It shall be settled this time, for once and for all.

Her eyes held high facing Ouyang Shaochen. Murong Xue utters word by word: "Ouyang Shaochen, it's only a game of chess that I had ruined and you have your resentment for it until the present?

Those bruise fingerprints on her arm caused by him; she had to apply for medicine several times before the mark fades away even then there's left shallow traces of the mark, but never did she resent him: " So much of forbearance for a man ? "

Ouyang's impression of Murong Xue has been always a cold, indifferent demeanor as if there is nothing in this world that interests her. This time it is indeed rare to see her getting agitated. His mood becomes unusually pleasant, his lips cornering slightly to the side, forming a graceful curve:

" I, the Prince is indeed that pretty!"

" You!"Murong Xue grasps for a second and staring at him furiously: Stingy freak,weirdo.

It was already broken at that time when she saw the chess. If Ouyang Shao Chen changes his manner towards her, she might help him to retrieve and recover that chess move, but with his attitude now ... ahem, she couldn't bother less, let him ponder alone.

" That game of chess is an exquisite chess move. It is precious. You have destroyed it along with my painstaking effort, by rightful speaking, I should teach you a painful but considering you are weak and also a lady. I can show you some mercy and not revenge you. As long as you accept my terms, then the grudges between us will be written off once and for all!! Ouyang ShaoChen speaks leisurely. His eyes emit an incomprehensible expression. "

" What is the condition?" Murong Xue's gaze congeals. As a crown prince Ouyang Shaochen is, he possesses opulence and power. A nabobism which mortal can only desperate for; riches, gold, jewelry, diamond and powerful connection. There is nothing material in this world that he lacks. The condition that he proposed must be not simple.

Under the moonlight, Murong Xue's face turns rosy red color heated by the steam from the hot spring. The hot air forms two translucent water drops residing on her long eyelash and the misty fog conceals her dark pupil. Her fair, soft skin radiates a glowing luster. Her red color belly band exposed transparently as if there is not any. Her uncovered delicate neck and collarbone exposed outside, conjuring a tempting attraction. Her cherry red lips purse up slightly as though as it is an invitation to a gentleman to collect...

Ouyang Shaochen's pupil dilated instantly. He bends down his face slowly, touching the thin lips of his prints gently on her pink lips ......

The mild soft touch of the lips left Murong Xue stunted. Her mind goes blank and only after a long while she has retrieved her composure back while beholding at his handsome look. She trembles her gaze, thrusting him aside and angry: " Ouyang Shao Chen, what are you doing?"