Chapter Three

Everyone was looking for a partner to go search with. Because apparently, it's safer this way. I didn't want to go investigate with Sou because my tongue might slip and call him Shin. I also couldn't go with Sara since she partnered up with him.

I kinda wanted to partner with Joe, but him and Mr.Friendly Ass Policeman were already gone. So I guess I only have one choice left.

I walked to the two men who were left with a smile, trying to be friendly and stuff.

"Hey there, Kai and Q-taro! Mind me joining you?" I asked them. Q-Taco smiled and nodded. "Fine be me! Whaddya think, Kai ?" he asked my future husband- I mean Kai.

"I suppose so." Kai spoke in his monotone voice and I smiled widely. "Thanks! Let's go then!"

We walked towards one of the doors, which looked like a smoking area. There was a vending machine there so I went to investigate it.

"Woah! There is some high quality brands in there!" I said in amazement while Q-TinaRex raised an eyebrow. "Yer not gonna smoke are ya?" I snorted. "Nah. I quitted smoking years ago. I'm not going back now."

"Oh. But you seem quite young, miss (y/n)." Kai said. "Yeah. I kinda started smoking at a small age. But I soon realised it's a bad thing so I stopped."

"Dat's a good thin' that yer not smokin' anymore. Jus' don't do zat again a'right?" big foot said and I chuckled. "'Kay mom"

"Shall we continue investigating, then?" Kai sad and I nodded. "Yeah. Let's go"

We walked and made it to a game room. "Is this place some sort of a Cazino?" I mumbled. "That's a possibility, considering the stuff we saw" Kai said.

"There's two doors here yall" I perked my head to see the doors. One of them was blue while the other was red. I tried to open the blue one but...

"It's locked. How annoying..." I huffed in annoyence. "How unfortunate..." Kau murmured.

"But the red one isn't locked ya see?" my head perked up. "Let's go inside!"
"That might be dangerous so stay close to us, miss (y/n)"
"Aye Aye Captain!"

We went inside, and for some reason there were five dolls sitting on chairs.
"Those dolls... They don't seem as detailed as the head we found..." I mumbled and Wendy's nodded. "Yeah. Better not touch 'em though"

The three of us began to look around the room. And after a few moments, two males entered the room.

"Seems like someone beat us to it" the blonde man, Keiji, chuckled whole Joe didn't say anything.

"Did you guys find anything?" I asked and Joe shook his head. "Nothing of use..." I simply sighed and nodded.

"Come help us investigate this room." I commanded.

While searching, I found three, heavy bullets. "Real ones..." I mumbled so no one can hear me. I think they will suspect me if they knew that I have knowledge of guns and bullets and stuff. That's probably why my first trial was about guns.

Well, since Keiji is a policeman, I figured I will give this to him.

"Hey Mr. Policeman! I found those under one of the chairs" I gave him the bullets. He knotted his eyebrows. "Why would something like this be here?" I shrugged. "Maybe they want us to shoot each other. I won't be surprised if that was the case"

"Mind me keeping those?" he asked me with THAT SMIRK. How can I say no?

"Sure keep them" he smiled at me and went back to his investigation. Soon, another two entered the room. Sou and Sara.

Sara got down to work rather fast. When I was her age all I thought about was what will happen in the next episode from Naruto. Teenagers these days are weird.

Sou was just following her and talking to her. Why does it irritate me so much that he can't remember me? It's natural that he doesn't.

That's probably because he was the only friend I ever had. I remember how lonely my middle and high school years were...

Or... Were they really?

I remember something, or someone, that spent some time with me. But, why can't I remember them clearly? What was my relationship with them?
... My head is starting to hurt.

I pushed those thoughts away and glanced at that portrait. Joe seemed intrested in it, too.

I approached the brown haired boy. "Heya Joe! Finding this portrait suspecious too?" he turned to me with surprised eyes then relaxed and calm ones.

"Yeah. It's really weird. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed it" he chuckled lightly and I smiled.

Then I noticed that Sou and Sara were about to leave the room, that when Keiji tapped my sholder.

"Hey sleeping beauty, can I ask you for a favor?" I shrugged and nodded. "Sure"

"Can you keep an eye on Sou?" Wha- why?
"Sure thing but why?" I asked.
"I just... Don't fully trust him. And you seem like a relieable person." I nodded. Of course the policeman will start suspecting people. But why shin? What did he do? I guess I will ask him later...

For now, I went to my partners. "Guys listen. I'm a bit worried about Kanna so I'm gonna go check on her. I will probably investigate the other rooms too. I thought I might tell you"

"M'kay! Jus' don't go around hurtin' yerself" Q-Mama said. "Alright!"
I offered my fist for a fist bump. Q-taro gladly fist bumped me while Kai just touched our fists with his frying pan.

I love this guy.

"Well then, see ya around!" I waved and exited the room. The next person to get out was Sou. Then-

Oh. My. God.

Iron bars rose from the ground, barely missing Sou, and blocking the entrance.

"Wha-" I shouted. "Miss (y/n) we need to tell the others, They might be able to help Miss Sara anfmd the others.

I nodded, then we sprinted to the main hall.

______________________________________

THAT WAS LITERALLY THE FASTEST UPDATE I EVER DID LOL.

READER X Q-TARO IS MY BROTP AND YALL CAN'T CHANGE THAT.

ALSO I LOVE KAI.

ALSO I LOVE Q-TARO ESPECIALLY AFTER CH3P1SECA HE'S ONE OF MY FAVS

ALSO IM RUNNING OUT OF NAMES FOR Q-TARO HELP!

ANYWAYS THANK YALL SM FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

ALSO STAY SAFE FROM CORONA! STAY HOME AND EAT WELL!

SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRR