Kaoru x Butch

A/n:
Hey! New Year's Eve is my b-day so basically today! yay! oh and go easy on me if this totally sucks. im brain dead after vaca. thanks!
----------------------------------------
Butch's pov.
I was just taking a random walk near kaoru's house. when I saw her bust through the ceiling and fly away. that's strange. I ran to her house and knocked on the door. her friends opened the door with a questioning look.

"I just saw kaoru fly away what happened?" I asked

"Oh she got mad at us for forcing her to wear a skirt by holding her down and changing her."Momoko replied.

"Well where did she go ththe I asked once again.

"She probably went to a bar like she always does to drink her problems away. I wonder who's house she wake up in tomorrow? Why?"miyako said

I flew away as fast as I could. I have to find kaoru before she gets drunk- wait a minute. Did one of her friend say she wakes up in other people's houses? wait another minute, does this happen often? oh whatever it won't happen this time.

After flying for who knows how long, I finally spotted a f**king nightclub. Damn she really wants to get away from them. I landed and walked in before abruptly stopping. why am I doing this anyway, it's not like I like her is it? oh what the hell! maybe I do. I don't care right now!

Storming towards the bar I immediately saw kaoru frenching some strange rand got pissed. I grabbed her and replaced her with the closes person I could find (a guy) and the f**ktard didn't even seem to mind which pisses me off even more so I turned around and punched him before dragging kaoru out of there.

I dragged her by her wrists. when we got outside I let go and she just obediently followed me.

"Butchy? why are you here?"

I didn't answer.

"Are you mad?"

I didn't answer. then I heard... crying? ok now I know she's really drunk. so I turned around.

"You are *sniff* mad *sniff* at me. *sniff* why? *sniff* (seriously she doesn't know?) please don't be mad at me.*sniff*"

Before I can say anything else, she grabs my hands and places them on her butt! I went a slight pink color but quickly stopped myself, still keeping an angered face.

"Is it because my butt's too small?"( ok she's defiantly really drunk) then she placed my hands on her breasts. I tried not to smirk. "or are my breasts too small?"

I said nothing.

She then got all sad but perked up. "Oh I know something that will make you happy."

And she dragged me to her house and quietly sneaked into her room.

"Wait here" she told me and went into her bathroom.

I plopped down on her bed and watched the tv I just noticed hanging on the wall.

While channel surfing kaoru came out of the bathroom.thats when I noticed her skirt is pretty short and it didn't look like she was wearing a bra under her tank- top. I would stop her from doing anything else but I wanted to see how far she would go to make me happy when she's drunk.plus I'm getting kind of horny.

She walked towards the bed and got on top of me. she inched closer to my face until she kissed me softly and then stuck her tongue in my mouth. while doing so, she placed my hands on her ass once again. then she pushed my shirt up and started licking my chest. right then I couldn't help but smirked.

Kaoru must have noticed as well because she stopped,sat up, and said," yay I made you happy!" and fell asleep next to me.

What the f**k! she fell asleep?! well alright. I got off her bed and opened the window to get out. but before leaving I turned around to see the sleeping kaoru once more and left with a smirk on my face.

----------------------------------------a/n
Yay I'm done. so this might have been sucky but today's my b-day so go easy on me. oh ya and the song is completely unrelated I just love it.
Song: thinking out loud
Artist: Ed sheeran