What It Takes: Prologue

Prologue Living with 5 other girls in one house doesn't sound bad, right? Well it isn't when you're one of the top socialites in Miami. With a lifestyle like the Tazs Angels, nothing is a bad idea, except, you have to live by the rules of Taz.

RULE #1: Make Taz happy. This is the golden rule.

RULE #2: No relationships outside the house, especially with men.

RULE #3: Never let a day go by without uploading pictures or videos to Instagram or Snapchat.Remember, the longer the snapchat story, the happier Taz will be. On Instagram, under all pictures, make sure to hashtag #BBLU

RULE #4: Anywhere you go, you MUST wear something that represents the CaviarBlack clothing line or you must find a way to advertise the BBLU tour. Great ways to do this are photo shoots, host at major clubs like LIV or King Of Diamonds or talk to some of the biggest hot shots in Miami.

RULE #5: Remember, you and the other girls are sisterwives, so technically, you all belong to Taz.

RULE #6: ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH ANY OF THE GIRLS IN THE HOUSE. Of course intercourse is allowed, just no cuddly-couple stuff.

RULE #7: Make sure to stay fit. There's nothing wrong with eating a little something here and there, but don't do anything to jeopardize your shape.

RULE #8: Once your an angel, DO NOT try to force yourself to the top of Taz's list because the slightest thing can piss him off.

RULE #9: Note to self: anytime you go out, you're representing Taz and what he's worth ,so remember, always look your best, even if your just going outside for a jog. If you obey this rule perfectly, Taz will buy you anything you want.

Can Anabella and Ashley handle all the requirements to being an angel or will they mess everything up for the one person they love?