The Boy Next Door Chapter 2

***AN*** I decided that I'll also be writing this book in Ashley's, Cat's, Kinky's and someone else's P.O.V *****Enjoy!***** Picture of Ash ^

Ash P.O.V
*The next day*
I woke up to my stupid alarm going of, and as a habit, I always look at the time, even though it's always set for 9:30am. When I turned to look at my alarm, my eyes almost popped out when I saw 11:15am. 11:15am?!?!? What the hell?!?! Then it all came back to me. I set my alarm later because A) I don't have school today and B) I agreed to go to that Taz house thing with Ab. OH SHIT! It's now 11:20 and Ana said she'd be here by 11:45!
I got up and dashed to my bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.
11:28am.
Good, I still have some time to figure out what I'm going to wear. A short black dress...no... Peach sundress....no.... White crop top with high waisted booty shorts and a black SnapBack...yes. After I finished putting on my outfit, I applied some light pink lipgloss, some eyeliner and sprayed on some Honey and Levander body mist.

11:38am.
Ana is going to be here soon so might as well I go outside and wait.

While I was outside, I couldn't help but notice that three houses down from mine that there was a moving truck driving off. New neighbours? Interesting. As I was looking, a shirtless guy came jogging from outside the house with his head phones in. GOD DAMN HE WAS SOOOO FINE! Everything about him was perfect, from his toned muscles to the shade of his caramel skin.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice him standing in front of me waving his hand, "Hello?!? Are you awake?" The beautiful stranger said, "oh s-sorry h-hi." I said shyly. Why am I acting so nervous, you're never nervous around guys, said the little voice in my head, "Hello I'm Dante, but I prefer when people call me Tay." He said, flashing a dimpled smile. GOD HOW PERFECT CAN THIS GUY BE?!? "What's your name beautiful?" He said once again snapping me out of my thoughts
"Ashley, but people call me Ash and thanks." I said blushing. I can't believe this guy is making me feel like this, like, no guy, and I mean NO guy has ever made me feel this way before. "Well Ash, I was wondering if you would like to, you know, go out sometime?" He said looking a little nervous. Why was he nervous! I should be the nervous one, not the heavenly God sent from above," I would love to." "Splendid. May I have you number so I can contact you?" Did I mention he has a British accent? "Of course" I gave him my number and he put it down in his phone, " see you around gorgeous." And with that, he flashed me another one of his classic smile before continuing his jog.

I think I'm in lo--wait, I have my boyfriend Marcus in Houston, I can't do this to him, not while we're trying to do this long-distance relationship thing. Well,he's trying to do this long distance relationship thing, I really don't care for it, but, he did say i can go and see other people, I thought to myself, but he's committed to me and is trying to do anything and everything in his power to make it work. Sigh.

I stood there thinking for another 2 minutes until a car horn snapped me out of my thoughts "Ash stop dreaming and get in the car! I called your name like 12 damn times!" Ana yelled.

What Marcus doesn't know won't kill him right? Plus I've been feeling like I'm drifting away from him... You know what, I'm gonna give Tay a chance. ^_^

Is Ash making the right choice?