Prologue

October 9th 1868

My name is Peter Polly and I have dropped out of school legally from orders of your majesty. The reason for this was for high score on a test for deduction and out of coincidence.

If my appearance matters I have brown hair, red eyes which are very rare.

Your majesty gave me an order to help solve cases privately for publicity so I spend each and everyday waiting for orders. This created a large amount of boredom however I will do my job though.

What you are currently reading is me doing these cases and how my life has expanded since I became the queen's pawn. But if these cases are private then what is different about then, that is what you're probably wondering but you will come to find out.

But there are exactly ten cases which I have done and it may not seem like much but they take longer than you would think. In fact, some of the cases manipulate time and other logic which will become broken when you read about the cases but I must warn you... Nobody should know these cases but me.

I am telling you because this will be the most violent pieces of paper you shall ever read because I was also chosen from the queen because I do not care for others in the slightest so I am the only one who can remain sane in the situations.

But please I must warn you.

I shall not leave any details unnoticed.