⋙|•𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏•|⋘ 𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗇𝖾 (💓)

𝓐 𝓷 𝓰 𝓼 𝓽 💓

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

I'm finally back..

I'm finally back at my old school.. Kamone highschool.

Even though it's just three years it's still good to be back at your old school.

I missed this school, my old classmates, my friends and... unfortunately even him.

I wonder did he missed me like I missed him? I guess not, he didn't even tried to call me through phone.. ever since that unfortunate day, that day... you can say is one of the reasons I decided to change schools.

That tragic day.. the same day as today that I decided to come back.

Well it's no use getting upset over it now, it's in the past, I'm back because I want to slap it in his face that I'm over it now and he should too!

'But I'm still kinda nervous...'

When I entered my new room, Everyone looked at my direction I saw new and old faces, but what caught my attention the most are my old best friend's Nene-chan and Aoi-chan!

When they turned towards my direction their expressions became complete shock.

"Eh!? (Y/N)-chan!!" Said the white head, the two girls came running to the door and gave me a full hug, which I also returned.

"We missed you so much (Y/N)-chan!!" Said Nene-chan.

"Why didn't you tell us that you'll be back this year?" Aoi asked.

"Well... Surprise?" I said to both of them.

The both of them giggled instead.

"We're just glad that you're finally back (Y/N)-chan!" Said Aoi with a kind smile on her face.

"Yeah, we have so many things we have to tell you!" Nene said while they escorted me to the empty seat they could find.

"But first let me tell you about my newest crush!" Nene said while fangirling to whoever her new crush is, I placed my bag in the desk and saw the person seating infront of me.

••

"Why don't you seat next to me?"

"Because I don't want too.. I'd rather seat behind you and plus it's already occupied, see?" I said while a new person sat to the table next to him.

"Fine you won, but next year I want you to sat next to my table, got it?" He said.

"No promises!" I said to him.

He gently patted my head with a smile on his face, "Your so childish sometimes... (N/N)".

••

I must've been staring at him for too long that he turned his gaze to my direction.

"(Y/N)?"

Even though I said to myself I'm clearly over him, I know deep inside It's all just a lie, an excuse just to see him... once again..

"I see you're back.. how are you?"
He asked.

"I-I'm fine, thank you! And yes I am back, how about you.. how's life for you, Akane Aoi?"

"Life is alright for me, thanks for asking (N/N)!" He said playfully.

"Guys the teacher has arrived!" One of our classmates said, then I properly sat on seat.