18-Moving in

Louis moved in with Harry the next weekend and Niall packed his stuff and moved in with Liam. They had all sat down to discuss it and they all agreed but when Niall got the last of his stuff Harry broke down crying.
"Hazza, what's wrong?" Niall said and hugged his best friend close.

"I don't know. I hate to see you leave. What will I do without you?" Harry managed to get out between sobs.

"I'm just moving a couple of blocks away. It's not like I'm disappearing. You'll see me all the time." Niall tried to comfort his pregnant friend.

"It won't be the same. I'll be all alone." Harry mumbled.

"No, you won't. Louis will be here with you and I'm just a phone call away. I'll be here all the time anyway." Niall answered and looked at Harry.

"I guess." Harry answered and bit his lower lip.

"Are you having second thoughts? Because we don't have to do this if you don't want to." Niall said in a concerned voice.

Harry shrugged his shoulders.
"No, it's for the best. I'm just a little stressed out about living with Louis." Harry confessed.

"Louis is a great guy. I'm sure he will attend to your every need. It's his bloody turn to go out in the middle of the night searching for the weird shit you crave. I mean, I don't mind doing it but I need my beauty sleep and I know that Louis will be really happy if you ask him to. It makes him feel included in this pregnancy. You need to let him in Haz. That man adores you." Niall said with a grin.

Harry let out a snort.
"That man has a fucking pregnancy kink." He immediately clasped a hand over his mouth.

Niall burst out laughing.
"Oh my fucking God."

"You can't tell him I said that!" Harry pleaded with eyes wide open.

"Ooo it's tempting but of course not. But Harry, have you ever considered the possibility that maybe he doesn't have a pregnancy kink? Maybe he's just really attracted to you and the fact that you're carrying his baby, that he likes you?" Niall said with a smile.

"Yeah, right." Harry said dismissively.

Niall sighed but he didn't push it. Instead, he gave Harry another hug.
"See you tomorrow Haz. Louis should be here soon."

"Bye Niall." Harry smiled.

He sat down on the sofa and rubbed his lower back. This pregnancy was killing his back but he wouldn't change it for the world. He just hoped that he would stop being so damn horny all the time. He looked down at his erection with a sigh. He hadn't had the courage to ask Louis to sleep with him again. It was a really bad idea anyhow. Maybe he would have time for a quick handjob before Louis arrived? He managed to get up from the sofa and hurried over to his bedroom. He opened the bottle of lube and slicked himself, pulling his sweats down. He whimpered when he touched his hard cock and started to stroke himself.

"Hello? Harry?" Louis's voice sounded.

Harry cursed and hurried to pull his pants up. He wiped his hand on a towel nearby. Louis knocked at the door and he turned around.

"Har...Woah! Someone is excited to see me." Louis said with a smirk when he stepped inside and noticed Harry's tent.

Harry blushed and pouted at him. Louis took a step closer.
"Can I take care of that? You haven't asked me since last time."

Harry rolled his eyes.
"Do you want to take care of it?"

"Yes, but only if you want me to." Louis replied and took a step closer.

Harry let out a whine and nodded his head. Louis closed the distance between them.
"What can I do for you?"

Harry smashed their lips together and pushed Louis against the bed. He ripped the t-shirt off him and pushed him down. He threw his own t-shirt on the floor and pushed his sweats and boxers down. He got out of them and reached down to take Louis's sweats off as well. Louis lifted his bum to help him out. His mouth hung open from surprise. Harry was so straightforward. He almost felt manhandled and that was a whole new experience. Harry straddled him and grinded their cocks together. His belly rubbed against Louis and that made him moan.
"I wanna ride you."

Louis inhaled sharply.
"Go ahead."

Harry opened the bottle of lube and coated his own fingers. He leaned in to kiss Louis and reached a hand back to open himself up. Louis wrapped an arm around him so he wouldn't fall while he caressed Harry's belly with his other hand. His beautiful pregnant belly that he couldn't get enough off. Harry should always be pregnant with his baby. The thought made him moan out loud.

Harry opened himself up quickly and poured some more lube in his hand and reached between them to make Louis's cock nice and wet. Louis leaned down to kiss his stomach, holding it softly with both hands. Harry looked down at him fondly before he sat up and steered Louis's cock against his hole and mounted him. Louis gasped from the blow and his hand came up to hold Harry steady. Harry wasted no time and started to bounce on Louis's cock at a fast pace, moaning out loud every time he came down.

Louis just looked at him with glazed eyes and his mouth hung open. He let out small "ughs" every time Harry came down. He saw that Harry was getting tired so he reached between them (not without difficulty because of Harry's belly) and wrapped a hand around his leaking cock.

Harry opened his eyes and let out a whimper.
"I want you to come first."

"Trust me, I will come as soon as you do. You're beautiful Harry, riding my cock so good baby." Louis panted out and flicked his wrist.

Harry pressed his body closer to Louis and kissed him while he started to bounce faster and harder. Louis loved to feel Harry's belly pressed against him and Harry was working his cock like a fucking pornstar. He was so close so he speeded up his movement of Harry's cock, feeling his own orgasm rise.

They weren't able to kiss anymore but they still had their mouths against each other, breathing the same air in and out, moaning. Harry's body started to shake and Louis held him closer. They climaxed at the same time and Louis let out a chasm roar and filled Harry deep inside. Harry's orgasm was equally intense. His whole body went limp after he came down from his high and he rested his head on Louis's shoulder.

"That was great." Harry mumbled.

"It sure was. Please don't wait another week again to use my cock." Louis smirked.

"Maybe I'll fuck you next time." Harry answered.

"Oh...fuck...yes! I would see your belly in a whole other angle. That's...yes!" Louis answered excitedly.

Harry burst out laughing.
"You're so weird Lou."

"Yeah, well... wanna jump off my cock now so we could watch a movie or something?" Louis answered, sounding amused.

Harry started to laugh again but complied.