Chapter 5

Hayes POV
I dropped my phone as brie's mom called me and told me she got In a car accident. I ran out the door not caring about my phone. So many thoughts ran through my head is she okay,what if she doesn't remember me, I just sped the whole way to the hospital until finally I arrived. I went to to front desk and said "Can you tell me what room Brianna Tailors is in" "yes umm she is in room 586" "thank you so much" I said then ran off into the elevator. Then I was thinking wasn't she supposed to be at the mall. What happened I thought. the elevator dinged and the doors opened I walked to room 586 with my heart beating so fast, then there her door was closed. I slowly twisted the handle then quietly opened door and closed it behind me. I walked in the room and saw her laying on the hospital bed life less. She looked like she had been crying. She had a bandage rapped around her head and on her knee. I let a tear out of my eye because it hard to see her like that my bestfriend the always up type Girl that can make anyone laugh is just laying there life less . I couldn't watch anymore so I walked back out the room. I found a doctor and asked him if he knows any details to what happened and if she was ok. He Said "yes I do Brianna got in a severe car accident she will be just fine she got her knee cut open by a piece of glass witch we fixed and she hit her head on the window and she had a bad concussion and cracked her head open a bit. "W-w-will she remember me" I spoke out " yes she will but it might take her a few hours at first or it could take seconds or she will just simply remember. The doc said "okay thank you so much" I thanked him. Then walked into the the room with relive opened the door quietly and shut it quietly. Then stood next to her bed and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then she fluttered her eyes open. "sorry for waking you up" I said "No it's fine I'm glad you did" she responded "so do you remember...like what happened" I asked then she look down and a tear dropped down from her eye. I suddenly ran over to her "what's wrong" I asked "we'll remember how I t-told you how me and t-Tia were going to the m-m-mall. She got out while crying "yeah" I responded "well I drove to her house to pick her up and her and j-Joey were having sex" she said with tears streaming down her face "that bitch he caused this" I slightly yelled " walking around the room hayes please calm down don't worry I'll be fine"she calmly said "I'll be right back" I said "no please stay here with me" she begged I gave in walked over to her bead slid my shoes off and we both fell asleep on the hospital bed with my her head on my chest.