Kathir's reverie

K entered into his dreamworld...

He saw Mullai in a beautiful white and red saree with strands of flowers in her plait.. her face glowed in the night light and her netripottu added more galmour to her innocent looking face... she was standing amidst a big crowd in the exhibition. 

he found himself nearing her, he was wearing a red shirt ofcourse (rom na red),

his eyelids never met eachother for minutes together...

he gazed at her coming as close as possible...forgetting the crowd around.

as he closed by, she became a little shy and conscious of the surrounding, she then slowly made a move...without losing the eye contact until she turned completely the other side...

she seemed beautiful and so womanly from the other side as well...

he felt he has always been busy with work and other things that he has failed to notice her...probably has been too modest ;)

the lover boy in him scanned every inch of her and left him confounded.

she moved towards a shop,stopped and eyed the shop...

he knew what she wanted...smiled at her cuteness and got into the shop....

they both were eyeing the colors in the shop

He knows exactly what she wants.. he knows what she loves from those..so he went about and ordered one.

she was about to indicate him..but was spellbound when he ordered exactly what she wanted..

she was surprised and had no idea he would know... while she was in a mix of thoughts...

he looked at her... asking... 'epdi..' with a raised eyebrow..

she couldn't help herself from appreciating him with raised eyebrows, curved lips and a beautiful nod that made him fall for her over and over again...

this time around together with her nod ..her earrings... one from his gift.... swayed as well...

he couldn't stay away but notice her cute expression and the earrings.. he smiled instantaneously and she noticed that...

he pulled his collar up to show his gethu...and her reaction assured him.... she fell for him... 

while they drenched in each other,
the shop keeper handed over one of the colors... the one he asked for..the one she loved.

They moved a little away from the shop..seeking some privacy..... well there wasn't any....however they stopped by one, that seemed to be less crowded.

he had it in his hand...he felt his hands were growing chill, infact his entire body as he neared her.... he intented to hand it to her...

a sudden jerk and then he realized....

Saravana dashed him in the corner of his elbow,.that shook him out of his dreamworld.

K: gave him a hard look....dei inga vandhu eanda idikara

S: anne sorry nae.. andha powder eduka vandhean.. ettala...adhaan idichutean

K: po da..

S: naan porean... amam neenga kelambalaya...kanavulagathulaye irukeenga

K: ellam theriyum poda.. 

he went to J to ask if anything needs to be completed..

everyone laughed out loud...