Blurb and Important Notice

Blurb:

I have always been bullied and trapped in darkness. I hoped life would get better when I moved to my mother's hometown, but it only got worse because it was there that I met my unrequited crush, Hayden Black.

He despised me from day one, and even more when I became best friends with his twin, Kayden. Kayden gave light to my life, but my happiness with him lasted only until one night two years ago.

That night Kayden died because of me.

Half of me died with him. The other half was left to bleed, suffering Hayden's and his friends' constant bullying.

Now I must endure one more year before I can finally escape them and go to college. This year has to be different.

Either I will become stronger, or they will finally break me into nothing.

Warning: This book contains mature and sensitive themes such as abuse, violence, and offensive language. It includes situations that may be triggering for some readers, so caution is advised.

***********

Hello, hello! *comes out of her evil cave and waves*

Thank you so much for checking out Bullied! Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version

Thank you so much for checking out Bullied! Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. I started writing this book in November 2016 as a NaNoWriMo 2016 participant, and it went through a lot of revisions and changes since then, evolving along with my writing. It's an emotional and dark roller coaster, and it tells a story of imperfect characters who grow stronger and better over time, despite their bad circumstances. I wanted to show there was light in the midst of darkness, which is one of the themes of the Bullied series.

If you want to read the rest of Bullied, you can get both ebook and paperback through Amazon. Ebook is also available via Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and a few more stores. You can find the links to the stores in my bio :)

Bullied's sequels Pained (Bullied Series #2) and Damaged (Bullied Series #3) are also removed, and you can read only their sample chapters.

Bullied, Pained, and Damaged are Sarah and Hayden's story. Trapped (Bullied Series #4) and Scarred (Bullied Series #5) are spin-offs.

Lots of love,

Vera